21. Pehli Rasoi

📖

A beautiful couple was snuggled together as the sun rays peeked through the window. The alarm clock rang at 6am, causing Akshu to wake up.

As she saw the time, her eyes widened and she attempted to get up, but her dear husband's muscular arms wrapped around her waist prevented her from moving an inch.

Slowly, she removed his hand and sprinted towards the bathroom. She made sure to take her time getting fresh and ready.

Veer, our lover boy, was sleeping peacefully after so many years. After all, he married Akshu.

After an hour, Akshu emerged from the closet in a stunning red saree. She glanced at Veer who was sleeping on his stomach. 

She stood in front of the dressing table and began drying her wet hair. Veer's eyes opened when few droplets fell on him, making him groan and witness the most mesmerizing scene in front of him.

His wife was drying her hair, with a natural blush adoring her beautiful cheeks and the amazing part she was wearing a red saree.

Veer acted as he is still sleeping and was gazing his wife while hiding his face in the pillow. 

Veer POV:

Haaye, ye ladki itni pyari kaise ho sakti hai?? The sight of her wearing a red saree brings a smile to my face. I love this feeling and I can observe her in this state at any time.

She was fixing her saree pallu. When I got up and wish 'Good Morning, BIWI.'

She turned and glanced at me, then looked at her pallu once more. I asked her, "Shall I help you??"

"Huh....No Veer. Thank you, but it's almost finished." She's still attempting to attach the safety pin. I understand that she won't ask me. She is still afraid of me.

[Haa shabashi waala kaam kiye ho na shaadi ke waqt🙄]

I turned towards her and spoke in a calm and reassuring voice, "Don't worry, Little Birdie, I promised you that I won't do anything without your consent. I will never force myself on you or hurt you in any way." Her tense shoulders relaxed, indicating that my words had a positive impact on her.

As I noticed her struggling with the safety pin, I asked her, "May I?" She nodded in agreement, and I carefully went behind her and took the safety pin from her hand.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     With a single swift motion, I attached the safety pin perfectly to her pallu. "Thanks, I'm going downstairs," she said and was about to leave. However, before she could take another step, I reminded her, "Sweetheart, you're forgetting something."

She came towards me and made me face her. She gave me a quick peck on the cheeks. I was blushing like a fucking teenager.

"Oh, my sweet and innocent wife! I wasn't asking for this but thank you. You forgot to apply vermilion on your partition.," I said, and her eyes widen.

I took the box and applied the sindoor and complimented, "Perfect."

"Alright, go ahead and don't worry about anything. Call me or send someone if you need any help", I said hugging her.

I saw her fading figure. I kept a hand on my chest still admiring, "Aur fir kuch aisa hua ki mera dil uski laal saree ke pallu me hi reh gaya"

I went towards the bathroom, when I heard the door shutting voice.

Akshu POV: