1.1

They've been friends for over a month and Louis's never been to Harry's house. He's seen the outside only one time.

So, Harry agreed to have Louis over.

It was a Saturday afternoon and Louis had just gotten back from taking his sister's to the mall. His phone chimed with a text from Harry, but that wasn't unusual.

Are you still at the shopping mall? xH

Just got back, actually. Wanna come over? -Lou

Louis tossed his phone on the bed and started pulling out some things he bought. He blushed a bit, still unsure of the items he purchased, but a pool of excitement filled his stomach.

Once his phone buzzed again, he leaned over and grabbed it, surprised at the reply.

Why don't you come over here? Mum is dying to meet my new best friend. You'll love her. xH

Louis nervously scratched the back of his neck before replying.

Yeah, are you sure? You've never had me over. -Lou

Just promise me one thing. xH

Anything for you, H. -Lou

Don't ask a ton of questions when you get here, okay? You'll understand when you arrive. Be here soon, my mum will make us tea, yeah? xH

Yeah, let me finish putting away my new clothes and clean up a bit. It'll be, like, an hour, if that's fine. -Lou

Of course. See you then. (: xH

Louis smiled, a little excited to see Harry's home. He finished putting away his new things before grabbing the quickest shower he could. After blowdrying and brushing his hair, picking out and putting on an outfit, and telling his aunt his plans, Louis headed over to Harry's house.

The drive was about twenty minutes, which wasn't too bad. Once he arrived, Louis took five minutes to actually prepare himself and get out of the car.

He nervously got out and knocked on the door, fidgeting with his hands. He heard shuffling, a yelp, and then a woman was opening the door. A breathless Harry was a few feet behind her, hands on his knees, glaring up at the woman.

"Hello," Louis said, not able to contain his giggle.

"Hello! So, you're, Louis, correct?" The woman said, holding out a hand. Louis took it, nodding. "You can call me Anne. I'm Harry's mother. He talks so much about you."

"Mum," Harry grumbled, finally standing up and reaching out to take Louis's hand, pulling him inside. This gesture surprised Louis immensely.

"Alright, Louis, would you like some tea?" Anne asked, leading the two boys to a large room with nice, white couches, bookshelves, a coffee table, and a television.

"Sure, Anne, that would he great!" Louis said with a small smile, sitting beside Harry on the couch.

Once Anne left the room, Harry breathed out a sigh. "She knows we aren't really a couple and that I'm doing this to help you."

Louis widened his eyes, letting go of Harry's hand in shock.

"Harry! She's going to pity over me and think I'm a wimp!"

"No, Lou, I... I told her how strong you were. You are, you're so strong, and she understands that this was all my idea, okay? I knew you'd be upset that I told her, but I can't lie to my own mother," Harry rambled, looking close to crying.

Louis sighed, reaching a hand out to twirl a loose piece of Harry's hair absently.

"S'okay," he mumbled, looking Harry in the eyes. "I suppose that makes sense. I can't tell my aunt the truth because she'll freak out and think this is wrong."