The Hulk

Ultron and Tony fly overhead before Tony grounds them. Ultron slams into a wall and Tony is ready to kill him. "Ah! The vibranium is getting away."

"And you're not going anywhere," Tony says.

"Of course not. I'm already there. You'll catch on. But first, you might need to catch Dr. Banner.

Hulk crashes to the ground before a city, a red gleam in his eyes. Tony flies around. "News or footage, keyword: Hulk," he says. Screens pop-up before him. "Natasha, I could really use a lullaby."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~❶~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I wake up as Tony is talking to Clint. I stand up unsteadily and look at Clint. "Well, that's not gonna happen. Not for a while." Clint holds, Natasha's face up. "The whole team is down." Steve lies on the ground and Thor struggles to get up. "You got no back up here."

"Wait, I might be able to do something," I tell him. "I can try the lullaby." Clint looks at me worried and I send him a reassuring look.

"Alright, I'm calling in V.E.R.O.N.I.C.A.," Stark decides. A satellite releases an Iron Man colored item and sends it towards earth.

I open my wings and fly through the ship. As I leave, I see Pietro and Wanda sitting near the boats looking at me. I ignore them and keep flying. I hear them yelling at me to stop but I don't. I slow to a stop near Tony. "You stay here," I tell him. "Let me try to calm him first, alright?"

I fly in, landing just out of sight of Hulk. I retract my wings and take a deep breath before slowly walking towards him. "Hey big guy," I say, my voice steady. "Sun's getting real low." I reach my hand forward. Hulk reaches towards me and as our hands touch, guns are fired towards us. The red gleam in his eyes grows stronger and he screams at me. I try to get away but he grabs me and throws me around. He throws me hard into the ground. He tries to punch me further but Tony comes and knocks him off. I hear Clint say something into the earpiece but I can't respond. Everything turns black as I see someone come and pick me up.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~❸~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Police drive through the town and begin to try and subdue the Hulk. "All units, all units need backup!"

"Whoa! Need backup! You tell them! Aah! Run! Run!" The Hulk tears off the tops of the van. Armor releases from the container and it zips ahead. Some latches onto the Iron man suit. Police fire at the Hulk, causing him to become even angrier. "Get back!"

Something lands around the Hulk, surrounding him in a metal container. Police surround it and the people stop panicking. The ground underneath it sinks and he jump out somewhere else. The Hulk buster armor lands behind the Hulk.

"Alright everybody, stand down!" Tony calls. "You listening? That little witch is messing with your mind. You're stronger than her, you're smarter than her, you're Bruce Banner." The Hulk roars. "Right, right, right, don't mention puny Banner." A car is thrown at Tony and he catches it, not seeing the Hulk coming for a punch. Tony's thrown back a few yards, "Okay." Tony tackles Hulk and he retaliates by kicking the Hulk buster armor. As Hulk charges, Tony fires a blast, hitting Hulk and changing his course.

A moving truck swings out from the hit. Hulk punches Tony, sending him into a building. "In the back? Jerk move, Banner." Tony's arm spins around and punches Hulk, getting him off of his back. "V.E.R.O.N.I.C.A., give me a hand." An arm is sent from the container and latches onto the suit. Hulk comes back over and Tony fires with one hand while the other one attaches. They're fists hit each other, breaking all the glass around. Tony punches the Hulk's face repetitively. "Go to sleep, go to sleep, go to sleep!" Soon, the Hulk grabs Tony's hand.