Chapter 7~ Run away

{Molly's P.O.V}
I pick up my phone and check Twitter.

*I DONT KNOW IF THESE ARE REAL ACCONTS*

:@mollysaslut " uh taylor probably hates having to sleep with that slut molly! PS. taylor follow me"

:@shawnlover092521 " I feel bad for all the boys. They all have to deal with molly! Just kill your self

:@magconbitch "molly you are a fat ugly slut! You should kill your self no one wants you!

I saw so many tweets!

I couldn't do this! I picked up my bag put my phone, head phones, charger,
Sweatshirt, change of clothes, spray paint, blade, bandages, and money!

I changed my outfit. And grabbed my penny board.

Since every one was in matts room filming a collab, I picked up a piece of paper and wrote:

Guys I'm sorry I have had so much hate I just need some time alone... I will try to come back soon! Don't come looking for me cause I'm going to a place I know none of you will come to! I hope you have a good time without me! I need time to my self! Time to be alone. time to have some freedom. Time to breath! I might see you soon!

~Molly

I picked up my bag and I ran. I ran out of the building and started penny boarding. I penny boarded straight to the back of the Dairy Queen. it was me and Alexis' spot! Alexis was my best friend! She died after being beaten by her boyfriend and his gang!

I walked through the blackberry bush and there it was! The pond... Our pond!

{Jack G's P.O.V}
I went back in the room to grab molly. Then I saw a note and I read it...

I ran into the room and showed shawn the note

"OK EVERY ONE SPLIT UP GO LOOK FOR MOLLY" Shawn says charging out of the room!

{Taylor's P.O.V}
NO!! Molly is missing! I wanted to ask her out tonight

Why did this happen!

" Hey taylor can you go check behind the Dairy Queen I used to she her go there with her friend a lot" shawn said

I got out grab my penny board and start to ride to the Dairy Queen! I go in .I don't see molly. I go behind the Dairy Queen and I hear some one behind the bush.

I pushed through the bush to see molly there looking at the sky.

"Molly" I say.

"What do you want taylor" she asks

" I wanted to know you were ok....

And I want to do this"

I leaned in and we kissed!

I felt fireworks.

"That was magical" molly said

"Umm well I have to go" molly said.

Then she got up and ran!

Damn it she's gone!

Go back to the hotel to see every one in my room.

"Bro what took you so long" jack J said

"Wellifoundmollyandwekissandandshesaiditwasmagicalandthensjesaidshehadtogoandran" I said REALLY fast

"Why didn't you go after her!" Shawn asked

"Cause she is fast as FUCK" I said

"Let's go l-" I cut shawn off

"Just give her time dude just give her time" I said

"Fine but if she is not back by magcon tomorrow I'm gong back after her" Shawn said

{Connor franta's P.O.V}ohh bet you didn't expect that

I was walking down the street with Ricky with Sam, Kian, JC, and Trevor penny boarding in front of us. We were heading home when I saw a familiar face!

It was Molly!

"Hey Ricky let's go talk to Molly" we walked over to Molly!

"Hey Molly what are you doing out so late your hotel is the other way" I said.

" I just told the boys that I would be back tomorrow I want to go to be out alone for a bit!" She said

"Well it's getting pretty late you should come to our house for the night it's right down the road" I said it was like 11:30.

"But what about Sam he probably hates me! I don't want to do anything wrong! I'm already hated by so many people!" Molly said not wanting to come over!

"Sam... Just stay away from him. if you mess with you then come get me or Kian or JC or Ricky. we can deal with Sam!" I said.

" Ok I will come" she said!

"Let me text Shawn!"

{Molly's P.O.V}

Text to muffin boy👦🏻

Hey Shawn I'm staying the night at a friends house! I will see you tomorrow! Don't worry about me! I am ok! See you soon I will try to back before magcon!

Text from that fucking twin💁🏻(me)

Hey I will trust you. I will see you tomorrow! If I don't see you tomorrow I will call the police! Please don't get raped or murdered! Please be safe I don't want you hurt! Night.

After I got his text as we arrived at the o2l house

I went inside

"Hey Molly we are going to watch mean girls!" Connor said picking me up!

Connor was like my big brother and best friend! He was always there for me!

We went in the theater room( let's say that they have A theater room and Sam and Trevor live in the house too)

I sat on Connors lap. I snuggled up to him next thing I knew I was asleep.

*MORNING TIME*

I woke up on the couch in Connors room. I walk down stairs I grab a bowl and some cereal. I ate and went and got my bag! I brushed my hair and put it up. I just decided to go back to the hotel in my outfit from yesterday. I told Connor and then good bye and went and skated to the hotel!

I walked in let's see what happens

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HI!

I'm so tired! I hope you like the chapter!

I have heard about my fan that read my book!

If you leave in a another country other then America comment where you live!

I'm going to do a Q&A so comment some questions!

Have a fucked up day (should that be what I say after I finish a chapter?)

~Molly!