This Is How We Do

"Abilene?" A guy in a band tee and tatted jeans walked up to me.

"Yes?" He smiled and put his hand out.

"I'm Jack, you brothers friend. He couldn't get here in time so he asked me to come get you." I shook his hand and smiled.

"You can call me Abby." He grabbed my bag that was sitting on the floor and walked me to the car. He opened and closed the door for me then went around to get into the drivers seat. "I have a question actually." He looked over at me and nodded showing that he was listening. "When I was getting on the plane, someone asked for my autograph and said I was basically royalty. Why exactly did they say that?" He got a huge smile on his face.

"You don't know, do you?" I shook my head. "I'll let Alex explain. We're gonna go to his house first since you'll be staying with him then if you want I can take you by you parents house." I nodded and looked forward. He turned on the radio and a band came on so he turned it up.

~Manage me, I'm a mess. Turn a page, I'm a book half unread. I wanna be laughed at, laughed with just because. I wanna feel weightless and that should be enough. But I'm stuck in this fucking rut waiting on a secondhand pick me up and I'm over, getting older. If I could just find the time, then I would never let another day go by, I'm over... GETTING OLD!! Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year, and I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass as I go nowhere. And this is my reaction, to everything I fear. Cause I've been going crazy I don't wanna waste another minute here. Make believe that I impress. *ahh ahh ahh ahh* That every word, by design turns a head. *ahh ahh ahh* I wanna feel reckless wanna live it up just because. I wanna feel weightless cause that would be enough. If I could just find the time, then I would never let another day go by I'm over, GETTING OLD!!! Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year, and I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass as I go nowhere. And this is my reaction, to everything I fear. Cause I've been going crazy I don't wanna waste another minute here. This could be all I've waited for! *I'm waiting, I've waited for!* And this could be everything I don't wanna dream anymore. Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year, and I've been going crazy I'm stuck in here. *I'm stuck in here, I'm stuck in here, I'm stuck in here.* Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year and I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass as I go nowhere, and this is my reaction, to everything I fear, cause I've been going crazy I don't wanna waste another minute, here.~

He was singing the whole time and kinda doing a little head bang thing. We pulled up to a nice house, not a mansion but it was nicer than any house I've been in.

"Go right inside, I'll get your bags." Jack smiled and I just grabbed my backpack and walked up to the door and opened it. Inside there were two other guys sitting on the couch just watching TV.

"She's here!" They got up and basically tackled me when then jumped to hug me. I hugged them back.

"Hi, uhm.. I'm Abby." They helped me up.

"I'm Zack and this is Rian. Alex was just here, I don't know where he disappeared to." They looked around and then he walked down the stairs.

"Hey! So you're my new sister." He smiled as he walked closer. "I'm Alex, you're awesome older brother. Sorry about these guys, they're huggers." I giggled and looked over at Rian.

"Hey, you're more of a hugger then us. You just don't wanna creep her out." He hit Rian's arm.

"Shush. Anywhore, want to see your new room?" I nodded and picked up my backpack then followed him up the stairs. "Here we are." We stood in front of a light pink door. He pushed the door open and waited for me to walk in. It was huge. A king sized bed, walk in closet (with clothes) and my own bathroom. I slowly spun around trying to take it all in.

"This is... huge!" He chuckled at me. "Well it was mine but I figured I should treat my little sister like a princess so you now have the master bedroom. My room is just down the hall if you ever need me. I'll let you take all of this in." With that he turned and left. I am living in paradise.