- shipping call

rulesi

rules
i . mainship NEEDS chemistry and close interaction.
ii . if you request for main/multi ship please don't just dip lol (with exemptions ofc) </3
iii . 16+ preffered for any relationship
iv . 18+ only for any NSFW rp (DMS ONLY!!!)
v . Comment or Pm to plot!!

MULTI SHIP0/2Layla loves you

MULTI SHIP
0/2
Layla loves you. She may not be able
to express it on a daily or sometimes
even denies it, but she does. She may
not seem like an average, ideal girlfriend
and she will seem closed off a bit, but once
she opens up, and hopefully gets you to as
well it could blossom into something wonderful. Once you have reached this
stage, she will be ready to help you with
anything you need.
-
-

ACQUAINTANCES
0/?
She's unsure of you, but if you
don't feel afraid yet then that's a good
sign. She will most likely keep her distance.

CLOSE FRIENDS
0/5
Be ready to be involved in a world of bullshit. She may have opened up about her past, and supply you with any if your needs with just a visit away. She's got your back, as long as you have hers. She's also deemed to be an excellent listener.
-
-
-
-
-

BEST FRIEND
0/1
You know pretty much everything there is to know about this girl. To her sleep pattern, to her menstrual cycle. Preffered female, and non criminal. Ask for more info.
-

FRIENDS WITH BENEFTS
0/2
She's the kind of girl to let you rearrange her guts and then roll over to show you her minecraft house as if nothing happened. Will hotbox your car with you.
-
-

ENEMIES
0/?
If you're unsure what you did , you better watch your back. While Layla herself is a pacifist, she has friends in high places. Her small list consists of a few people. Her father, the man who checks her out across the street yet makes no conversation, and her old group leader, Eric.

FAMILY
0/3
Whether you're her family by blood or choice, she's there for you - if you haven't let her down. You need a place to stay? Let her clear her couch off. You need a ride? Give her two minutes. You need a meal? If she has twenty dollars, she'll treat you to McDonald's.
-
-
-

REGULARS
0/4
You either buy her weed or you sit in her car with her and think. Or both.
-
-
-
-

CUSTOM
0/?
Anything that's not on the list. Just ask!