chapter 16

The meeting began...
"First and foremost,Damian isn't the type to leave his mansion except something serious comes up,which means we are going directly to hit himupt,once shark eliminates the two guards at the gate, Vivienne goes in and destroy every cctv cameras,if there is any,Tyler, you're going through the back, there's a staircase leading to Damian's secret room,it has a passcode 240306,type it in and you will be granted access,I will make sure to handle my old friend myself "Derek explained in details with a dark look on his face,the guy was really expert at things like this, green Shrek could use some lessons from Derek,he looked cool and handsome as he explained everything to them..
Tyler couldn't take hold of some things Derek explained cause he was busy observing his facial features,This wasn't fair!,how can a human be this dashing his eyes went from his hair,to his eyebrows,long lashes,dark eyes and...his eyes trailed downwards,he had kissed him with those lips that night and he didn't know why,..
"Tyler everything okay?"shark turned to him after noticing him zone out...
As soon as shark spoke,Derek and Vivienne eyes flew towards him and he accidentally locked eyes with the devil..
**He gulped hard as he cleared his throat and gave a creepy smile..
"Sure,all good,just some random thoughts"Tyler replied as his eyes never left Derek's....
"Random?,care to share?"Derek stopped what he was doing and moved closer to him..
"You're too close"Tyler shifted back till his back hit the wall,and there was the devil so dangerously close to him...
"That shouldn't be a problem, should it?, you're straight isn't it?"Derek arched his eyebrows,his eyes never leaving Tyler's..
"Stop teasing the poor guy jerk"shark gazed at Derek letting him know that Tyler was feeling uncomfortable..
"Alright then,back to our plan"Derek moved back and continued talking, pouring out instructions for everyone,and the only thing on Tyler's mind was what took place not long ago...