Chapter 45

Mariana's Pov

Reaching the room Alexandra pinned me to the door when he closed it smashing his lips on mine. He pulled away when we both run out of breath, breathing heavily on each other's faces. 

" I think we need to freshen up, we had a long day " Alexandra said and I nodded. Opening the door to the bathroom I stopped in my tracks when i saw the beautiful site in front of me the lights were switched off the only light was coming from the candles. The floor was light up with candles and red roses. The bathtub inside was also filled with roses making a heart shape on the middle. 

I let a tear roll down my cheek. This was so much beautiful no one has ever done this for me, i took in a deep breath and took off my clothes. Only remaining in my pants I also took them off and now I was completely naked. 

I was about to go in the bathtub and take my beautiful bath when a hand wrapped around my waist his face on my neck I didn't need to look back and see who it was I was already used to his presence and his scent of honey. I would have run away from him seeing me naked but no I was glued to floor my legs refused to walk. 

" Thank you " I said  turning around to look at him. 

" Anything for you love " He said and gave me a peck on the lips

" Alexandra I need to take a bath " I said  breathless I could not take this anymore my face was red from feeling shy. 

" Am not stopping you " He said. 

I walked away from him not caring he will see my nacked body I got in the bathtub realising a sigh of relief when the warm water touched my body. I thought Alexandra will leave me and let me bath but no . He unbuttoned his shirt revealing his amazing abs only remaining in his pants. He removed his belt and unzipped his  pants. I looked away not trying to see what he will do next. 

" Mariana look at me, you don't have to be shy am your man and husband. You have the right to see all of me" 

I hesitated for a minute and decided to look at him. He took off his pants only remaining in his brief. Luckily he didn't take them off and got into the bathtub. I won't lie my heart was beating so fast and I knew Alexandra could hear the beating of my heart. 

" Baby come here " Alexandra said and I sat on hIm my back facing him he brought his lips on my neck kissing me. I let out a sigh and closed my eyes to feel the beautiful feeling. 

Before I knew it I was lying down on the bed Alexandra on top of me as he kept kissing me. When did I come here don't know and didn't care. Alexandra placed sloppy kisses to my lips, jaws, neck and down to my stomach. He spread my legs apart his head placed between me. Without warning .  I let him pleasure me with his tongue until I come. 

Alexandra was now on top of me. I sucked in a breath when I felt his erection plodding at my entrance. 

" This might hurt a little " He said and I bit my lower lip in anticipation of what's coming. 

There was pressure and a stretch, and I could not break eye contact

Alexandra stared in my brown eyes as  he went further a tear leaving my eyes from the pain. 

" Hey, baby it's all good now. It will get better" He said wiping my tears away. When the pain was less painful Alexandra started moving in small movement making me moan. 

His thrusts became fast each second,I dug my fingers into Alexandra's back. The room was filled with moans and groans. And I could feel myself getting tight around him and I knew I was close. Alexandra bend his head and bit my neck I moaned feeling the sharp pain and the pleasure I received and I knew I was marked I was finally marked as I came and Alexandra came with me. 

That was the most beautiful feeling I have ever felt. Coming down from my high I looked at Alexandra who was looking at me. 

" I love you " I said putting my head on his chest. I was smiling like a fool. Shy and blushing from what we just did. 

" I love you more " He said kissing my forehead. I pray this feelings never change and no one comes between us because I can't leave without this man. In my hands, life, my dreams and thoughts. His my addiction someone I never want to get rid of. His mine and mine only. 

****

.* edited*