Zero

"Hello son." The booming voice sounded loudly around the large halls of their home.
"Hello Diachi." He grumbled in greeting.
"You should call me dad." His dad scolded.
"You should let me see my mother." He countered.
"It's for the best." His father assured him.
"I should at least be able to say hello." He mumbled.
"Soon." His father promised.
"Soon! Okay so never then." He agreed with false excitement.
"Don't get smart with me boy." His father warned.
"If you were actually a father I wouldn't have to be smart." He scoffed.
"Tch. Your deranged mother's right. Maybe you shouldn't have been born." His father growled. He winced and looked away. What a bastard.

"I've been thinking, that little gang of yours is getting pretty tough." His father commented.
"So? What do you care what I do anyways?" He asked.
"You know I care." His father nodded his head proudly.
"Only when I interfere with your 'business'." He grumbled.
"If it wasn't for my 'business' you wouldn't be living in this nice house!" His father yelled.
"I don't want a house! I want a home! I want a family!" He yelled right back.
"Is that why you made that little gang?" His father asked innocently. He said nothing.

"I'll take that as a no, so if that gang isn't your family...I'm sure you won't mind if I rip it apart, now would you?" His father asked menacingly.
"What do you think you're gonna do?" He growled.
"I want Suga. Here." His father slid a paper across the table, "Give this to him."
"And if I don't?" He threatened. His father snapped his fingers and 8 heavily armed men walked into the room. He clenched his fists and set his jaw.
"They will give it to him instead. Along with a little something extra." His father chuckled.
"And if he refuses?" He asked. His father smiled broadly.
"Oh Namjoon. He won't refuse." He stood and took the slip of paper. He pushed past the 'guards' and went outside. Suga won't refuse?

As if.
-------
(A/N)
so here's the prologue to the part two!1!1!! ill be uploading more later. the title doesn't make sense now, but it will l8r also yay america!1!! #lgbtpride ftw!! #lovewins!!1!