Pietro- Feelings

(Requested by @TerrieTorres)

The first time you kissed Pietro Maximoff, it was a dare and barley a brush on the lips. The second time was because he thought you were going to die. The third time, he abruptly put his hands on your waist and nearly gave Steve a heart attack when he walked in on you two against the walls.

And now, as you're packing up for another mission, a light knock comes from your door.

"Come in!" You call out, not facing whoever had entered until they're locking the door.

A breeze wipes your hair back, and Pietro is inches from your face.

"You were eager to see me, no?" He teases, making you roll your eyes and continue shoving an extra pair of clothes into your duffle bag.

"No," The second the word leaves your lips, Pietro speeds you against the wall with his arms on either side of your body.

He grins. "Then I am mistaken. It was I, who was eager to see you,"

A small blush spreads across your cheeks. "And why is that?"

His eyes drop down to your lips. "I can think of a few reasons..."

Before you had any time to protest, he leans forward and captures your mouth in his. Your usual kisses are sweet, but now, it's on a whole different level.

He softly skims his fingers up your sides, only to pull you closer until you're solidly pressed up against him.

At some point, you break away for air and suck in large amounts of oxygen until you realize Pietro's somehow managed to get you on the bed.

You look up and meet his eyes, smiling to yourself when he blinks, slightly dazed.

"Pietro, I've got to go. Mission, remember?" You say, sliding out from under him and touching your bruised lips. "That's not going to be suspicious,"

You turn and find that Pietro's sitting on the bed, flexing his fingers.

"What's wrong?" You ask, placing a hand onto his shoulder, only to remove your touch. "Are you... vibrating?"

He stands in a flash and grabs your hand. The dull buzzing sound mixed with the weird sensation is enough to make you shiver.

"What? Why are you vibrating?" You frown. "Is that bad?"

Pietro grins playfully. "Are you worried about me?"

You huff. "What if I am?"

"I am vibrating because I am overjoyed," He says, making you laugh. "it is simply what Stark had told me."

You nod, reaching to grab your duffle back and fling it onto your shoulder. "And how did you find out about this mysterious vibrating talent?"

He follows you as you head to the door. "I had first noticed this feeling when Steve walked in on us that day, and then it happened whenever I would near you,"

Your heart stutters, but you keep moving. "So that means...?"

"That I am in love with you,"

Stopping mid-step, you turn. "What-?"

"C'mon, (Y/n)!" Clint shouts, running into the room to give you guys a look. "We've gotta go,"

Pietro smirks. "Keep up, old man!" He speeds forward and picks you up and disappears with out another word.

Clint clenches his jaw to keep from screaming. "On of these days, I'll glue your shoes to the floor," He mutters.