working

It was just another day working at a restaurant, ordering peoples food, and serving them.

you started cleaning the bench when a boy comes up to the desk and asked you " can I have two sodas and a large chicken snitzel meal please" you look up to see a cute boy with baby blue eyes looking at you, you knew him he went to school with you, he had to be on the laccorosse team, he had big mussels

After making his food you went and got his two sodas from the fridge behind you and  go hand it to him" here is your food and drinks, that would be $17" he smiled as he gave you the change" enjoy your date" I said, he had to be on a date why would he get two sodas and one LARGE chicken snitzel meal.

He turned around and walked back to the desk" oh I'm not on a date, why would you think that" he said with a little grin" oh sorry its just because you got TWO sodas and one LARGE chicken snitzel meal"

" oh aha I bought two sodas just incase I finished one and I don't have to come back here and bye one and miss home and away on the tv.

I smiled" oh ok, well im y/n" you say as he shakes your hand "anyway I'll let you go now don't want you to miss your date urh I mean TV show" you say with a little smile but your heart beating really fast.

" ok , you have fun enjoy working" he said as he started walking away.

" um wait" you say as he turns around,
" I didn't catch your name" you said as he walks back up to you" names liam, liam Dunbar" you smile as he walks of.