Tony- Energy

(Requested by Gamefreak88)

You hang your head as your hair shields your face. You don't know how long it's been since you've been in here; in this metal box of a cage keeping you from harming anyone.

The straight jacket wrapped around your arms keeps you from grabbing at the walls and tying to escape because unlike anyone else here, you're not crazy.

Sure, you had attacked a guard or two, absorbing their energy and using that to storm out of your cell, but you had been caught and thrown back into the same four walls.

With only your mind to keep you company, you fear that you're becoming more like the screaming women a room down from you.

Suddenly, the door slowly opens. Though you don't look up, a man walks over to you and crouches down to your level.

"Hello," His voice alone is enough to make your powers crackle and pop. "my names Tony. And you are?"

You crack open an eye and stare down at his shinny dress shoes. When you don't answer, he sighs and stands. Thinking you've scared him away, you look up and see that he's bringing in a chair and sits down in front of you.

"I'm here to talk about your... ability," He says, tilting his head to get a better look of your face. From what he can tell, you're all skin and bones. "Have you eaten recently?"

You softly shake your head.

He lets out a breath. "Why? Do they not feed you?"

Swallowing hard, you open your mouth in what must be months and croak out, "They're afraid of me,"

"She speaks!" He says with enthusiasm.

You close your eyes. "Why are you here?"

It's silent for a second. "Like I said, I'd like to talk about your ability."

Your head snaps up. Haunted (e/c) eyes meet warm, rich brown ones. "My ability?"

He nods. "That thing you do with absorbing people's energy? I've read quiet a lot about that stuff, and I think you could be a real help to me and my team."

"How?" You mutter. "I'd just kill anyone I touch, why do you think I have this on?" You move your arms in the jacket roughly.

He frowns. "Like I said, I've read quiet a lot about the way your powers function, and I think that you can reverse the way it works."

This catches your attention. "Is that even possible?"

He nods again. "With the right training, you could heal anyone with the snap of your fingers."

"Training? What do you mean?"

He grins. "Have you ever heard of the Avengers?"
________________________________

It's been months since you've been set free from the mental hospital, and you're happier than ever.

Like Tony had said, you learned a way to reverse your energy absorbing ability into one that releases the power and heals a person instead of kills them.

Presently, you're healing Tony's wrist that he just so happened to break while trying out his new suit.

"There's always going to be that one suit that'll never agree with me," He says, watching you closely as you wrap your hands around his wrist. "one second I was flexing the arm, and the next, something malfunctioned and made the wrist join twist in a circle."

You sigh. "You have to be more careful, Tony."

He smiles. "Why? I have you here with me,"

A small smile curves your lips.

"Ah, there's that smil- ouch!" Tony yelps when you press down and crack the bones back in place.

"Sorry, sorry, I'm sorry!" You mutter, softly rubbing on the broken skin and watch as it beings to reconnect with the bones. "This was the worst broken wrist I have ever seen,"

He snorts. "Wait till I try out the leg joints. I might need you to be there with me if something goes wrong,"

You let go of his wrist and give him a look. "You have to stop being so reckless with your body, Tony,"

He rolls his eyes. "I know, mother,"

Standing, you wipe your hands on your skirt and pat his head. "Have a good day at school, Anthony,"

He gasps dramatically. "You did not just say that,"

You laugh softly. "What if I did?"

Tony stands and places his hands on his hips. "Then you owe me a date,"

You freeze. "A-A what?"

He smirks and slowly walks out of the room. "Come with me and you'll find out,"