Chapter 83

Cameron Dallas - She Bad. Wooah my song man!! Shake that, work that, move that!
___________

-Hannan POV-

"You should leave me if this is how you've been feeling." Jacks words cut deep into my heart.

I couldn't believe what he said.

"Jack no!" I cried, feeling fresh tears fall down my cheek.

I was wrong. I admitted it. I knew I shouldn't have put my body through all that and especially putting Jack and my children through that.

"Hannah you have a problem." He looked at me with cold eyes. "I could have lost you, and I don't think you fucking understand how that scares me."

"I do! You think it didn't scare me? Knowing I could have never seen Finn and Kim if anything happened? Knowing I couldn't be with the love of my life?" My voice broke at the end.

Jack didn't say anything.

"I know I was wrong! And I would like to get myself on track again." I held back tears.

"Just rest now." Jack finally spoke up. "We can talk later. Finn and Kim probably want to see you."

With that Jack syoof up and walked out of the room, slamming the door behind him. I breathed out heavily.

"Alright Hannah, woman the fuck up and stop crying." I said wiping my face. "We're gonna do this."

I kept pep talking myself. I didn't want to cry over anything anymore, I have to be strong through whatever. Whatever the turn out of Jack and I, whether he decides he doesn't want me...I won't cry or break down because I'm strong enough.

-Jack POV-

I walked back into the waiting room to tell the other Hannah was fine but the first thing I saw was my two babies.

"Daddy!" They said simultaneously and ran up to me. I bent down and held out my arm as they both leaped into it. Crying.

"Is my mommy gonna be okay?" Finn asked with a broken face.

"Can we see mommy, please daddy?" Kim held onto my sweater.

My heart crumbled into a billion pieces. I was so worked up into my feelings, Kim and Finn must be in shock. I hope Nate and Sammy told them the news subtly but now I don't think they did.

"Hey hey don't cry okay? Mommy's just fine." I help them tightly. "She's gonna be just fine, I promise."

After getting Finn and Kim some snacks from the hospital vending machine, I decided they could see Hannah. They were missing her and I was too. So I held their little hands and walked with them towards her room.

They were quiet, wide-eyed and had looks of something I couldn't quite place. It was like they were afraid they might not see Hannah every again.

"Kim? Finn?" Hannah's voice croaked immediately as we stepped in.

"Mommy!" They squealed and ran up to her bed. Hannah didn't bother with the pain in her body but leant over so she could pick them both up and put them in her bed. I walked over to sit on the chair next to her.

She didn't look at me because she was too engrossed in hugging Finn and Kim and fussing over them like a mother.

"My babies." Hannah held them tightly and I could tell she was holding back tears.