Chapter Thirty-Two

William's POV:

My knuckles ached but that didn't stop me, energy was running on low but my anger fuelled me back again. I kept on punching him till he confessed and told me where she is.

"I beg you please stop please"

"Its very easy , you know? You tell me where is she I'll let you live and maybe I'll let you go. See? The choice is all yours."

"I swear I don't know I swear" He whimpered. I looked at his face trying to detect any lies, but the truth is I couldn't find any. But that wouldn't stop me. His bloodied face disgusted me. No, not the blood it was the face itself that disgusted me. How could I even think of him as a best friend much less a loyal friend. How could he.

"I'll tell you all I know I swear just please stop"

"Okay"

"Please ple- what? Okay?" He suttered.

"Alright show me what you've got and I may think about believing you"

His eyes glistened and for the first time in my whole life I see my best friend cry. His eyes showed how hurt he is. And maybe a bit of guilt? But I couldn't let that waver me I wouldn't budge, after all he is a traitor.

"I had to do it I swear, he-he told me to get rid of Andrew to make his job easier. I dont know why they took her or where is they keeping her all I know that I had to get rid of her and you know you can't really disobey the boss in this business"

"Hold on who he?"

"Clifford."

ROSELLA'S POV:

When I woke up it was a different setting, a much comfortable one. I was on a bed! Was this all a dream?

Stop being stupid.

Okay , then what is this? Why am in a very comfortable bed in a beautifully decorated room? What happened to the grey filthy cell I was living in?

The walls were coloured in an off white colour and had soke paintings on. Beautiful ones. The minimum amount of furniture gave it a classy look. In one corner was an unfinished painting with brushes and colours scattered beside it.

In the other was a closet.

"So the princess finally have awoken"

I jumped in fright and looked around to find badass girl, I decided to call her badass girl because she is one or more like a very brave tomboy, leaning on the door's frame wearing an over sized white shirt with jean shorts.

She looked pretty.

"Its Jennifer, call me Jen please"

My jaw was left hanging. Was she acting civil?

"Yah I'm acting civil. Close your mouth you may catch some bugs"

Did she just read my mind? Oh my god!

"No im not. Your just talking to yourself in a very loud voice."

I felt my face go red in embarrassment and decided to go silent for the time being.

"This may seem very confusing so let me have the honour to explain." With that she walked towards me and sat on the bed.

"As long as I can remember I was brought up with the boys; I learnt how to deal, shoot and deliver packages. I didn't know what else to do. I learnt that I had to follow the rules and orders. Obey the boss and take my share of money. I didn't like it. When I asked who brought me here they said that my father was in debt and had to pay but he died before paying all his debt off, so it was my responsibility to pay his with my services. I thought about running away millions of times before only today did I manage to accomplish my dream and I took you with me."

"B-but why?"

"I saw myself in you, you didn't deserve any of this. Heck you dont even know who is the boss, the person who kidnapped you and sent people to use you as their personal punching bag. Please give me the honour of enlightening you. The leader and mastermind behind all of this is your father."

I felt my head spinning. My father? I know he hates me but having a gang?!

"Why-y?"

"Well it's not my place to explain so my dear friend will have the honour."

And as if on cue Helen walks into the room.