Chapter 11

At the first glimmer of dawn, Duan Hengye's biological clock woke him up from his sleep. In his previous life, Duan Hengye was born into an ancient martial arts family. Since he was young, he had been strictly raised by the family rules. Even though he didn't inherit the family business in the end, he still kept his habits. Day time on Zhen Cui Planet was very long, so people usually didn't wake up this early. Taking advantage of the quietness, Duan Hengye would often revise the ancient martial arts he had learned in his previous life. Due to the accident in his childhood and being controlled by drugs for a long time, the body of the original host was extremely weak. However, after many years of undercover training, he still had some foundation.

There was a large mirror in Duan Hengye's bathroom. He didn't know if it was because of the light, but he felt that his face was especially pale this morning. However, Duan Hengye didn't mind. He finished washing up and walked out the door.

The accident happened at this time. Duan Hengye hadn't even taken two steps when he felt a sharp pain in his chest. He stumbled to the back of a chair and held it as he took deep breaths. He remembered that the last time he was in the Ye Tian Imperial Palace, the Emperor had told Duan Hangye that he might feel uncomfortable without medicine this month … Time passed day by day. If it wasn't for the sudden pain in his chest, he, who had been very busy recently, would have almost forgotten about it.

The original host had always been a good undercover agent. From his memories, Duan Hengye couldn't tell what kind of situation he would face when the medicine took effect. However, Duan Hengye still made some preparations for today. Just as the pain was unbearable, he took out the painkillers he had prepared from his pocket and slowly swallowed them.

Duan Hengye didn't have any water around him, so he swallowed the pills directly. In an instant, an indescribable bitterness spread down his throat and esophagus. Time passed bit by bit, and Duan Hangye slowly sat down on the ground. His breathing became more and more rapid, and his hands that were hanging by his side clenched into fists. The veins on the back of his hands were protruding.

Obviously, the medicine used by the royal family wasn't something that could be resisted by a normal painkiller. Duan Hengye even suspected that the pain was so intense because of the medicine he had taken earlier. Even though Duan Hengye had been practicing martial arts since he was a child, he hadn't suffered any injuries other than the time he was stabbed to death in his previous life … Duan Hengye had countless curses he wanted to curse as he laid on the ground.

At this time, Duan Hengye was in the dining hall on the first floor. After he fell, the robot beside him immediately sensed the abnormality and activated, and anxiously circled around him. At the same time, the door of the villa opened automatically.

In the end, Duan Hengye was a little dazed. He didn't know when, but he suddenly saw a figure appear at the entrance of the villa.

The man looked inside hesitantly and saw Duan Hengye lying on the ground.

"Duan … Duan Hengye?" The man stood there and asked with uncertainty.

Hearing someone call him, Duan Hengye finally struggled to open his eyes and look forward. He saw a man in a white lab coat standing at the door. From the curly hair that reached his elbows, he could recognize that the man at the door was Su Mingge.

The residential area of Precious Jade Planet wasn't low. As the vice president of the research institute, Su Mingge lived near Duan Hengye's house. In the morning, Su Mingge planned to take the hover car directly to the research building, but he didn't expect to see the open door of the villa next door. If it was in the past, Su Mingge definitely wouldn't care. However, this time, Su Mingge thought for a while and lowered the hover car's altitude, landing in front of Duan Hengye's house.