6. No Manners ✔

A/N: Picture of Kate. Isn't she hot?

This chapter is now edited.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I smile as Kate and I say bye to our last customer for today. Today was a bit tiring, but that's how Saturdays usually are as a lot of people is free and there is no school nor work the next day, so they take their time to go out and have fun.

The twins did a great job with serving customers and cleaning the storage. I must say that they won the hearts of our customers, especially the ladies, they love our eye candies, as Kate calls them. She even volunteered to lock the bakery today and check the kitchen, so I can leave home early.

We both agreed that the twins will work at the same time as me, even though it was hard to convince her, she in the end agreed with me. So during Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, they work afternoon shift with me, on Tuesdays and Thursday, they work the morning shift and on weekends, they work Sundays and we all help Kate on Saturdays afternoons.

We say bye to Kate and before I knew it, we are back in the car and on our way back to Luciano's. I was a bit nervous about that. I won't lie and say he doesn't scare me and I won't say that I like living there. What if something happens? What if some other family attacks? What if the cops come there? What happens to me then?

"It won't hurt if you breathe, Alexis. You worry too much. Luciano won't hurt you, if he planned on doing it, he would already and we wouldn't be around you all the time either." Stefano say as he looks at me from the passenger seat.

I look at him and nod a little. "But what happens to me if something happens to him?" I decide to ask what's troubling me.

This time, Marco is the one to answer. "Nothing will happen to Luciano. He is one though nut to crack, believe me when I say that many tried, but no one succeed."

I sigh and nod. "If you say so... but if something happens, I'm blaming the two of you." They nod and laugh just as we reach the house. Dear god, help me with this. What if he already regrets his decision?

We all get out of the car and I walk to the trunk to get my things out, but the twins shoo me off, saying something about them getting my things in and that I need to go or I'll be late for dinner with Luciano, and he doesn't do late nor waiting.

I sigh and slowly walk towards the house. The dinner with him can't be that bad, right? I really hope so, because I am tired and I want a shower and some sleep before going to work tomorrow morning.

I walk through the door and nibble on my lip as I stop in the front room. Now, where the hell is the kitchen? Or maybe I need to go to the dining room? Ugh, stupid big house.

I look up at the stairs as I hear footsteps. It's Luciano, good, now he can at least show me where the hell I am supposed to go.

"Ah, good, you're here on time. I hate waiting. Come with me, Alexa." He says and I frown at that.

Now I know why his men don't know how to say hello. He has no manners as well. "And where are we going?" I ask, decided to ignore his lack of manners and the use of the name that is not mine.