HAKU

As Yubaba and the others prepared for the feast, I escorted Chihiro to her bedroom. She dropped her bag onto her blankets and let out a sigh. 

 "It feels good to be back," she said, looking around the room. "Nothing's changed." 

 I smiled at her curiosity. That's one of the things I missed about her when she was away. She walked to the closet and opened it. She grabbed a pair of blue pants and a pink shirts and held them up in the light of the chamber. 

 "Maybe this stuff will fit this time," she added, chuckling. Her eyes shifted to me, and she raised an eyebrow. 

 "Oh!" I exclaimed, finally getting her hint. "Just tell me when you're done." 

 I stepped out of the room and closed the door behind me. I could hear her humming as she changed, and it was killing me! I was just so tempted to take a look at her, at least a peek of her beautiful body. Finally, I caved. With a single finger, I moved the curtain and peered inside. I could see her silhouette as she took off her shirt and put on the other one. Oh, her figure looked perfect. I closed my eyes and imagined my hands all over that body, cuddling into that sexy figure of hers. Our bodies would fit so perfectly together. The thought of it sent chills running down my spine. 

 When I opened my eyes, I was met by Chihiro's wide brown eyes. I jumped in fright and let go of the curtain, making it fall back into place. I stood back against the wall as she slid open the door. 

"Nigihayami Kohakunushi!" She screamed, now standing in front of me and giving me a death stare. 

 I couldn't help but smile as I looked down at her. The clothes that were once baggy fit her so well, accenting her breasts and complimenting her butt. 

 My thoughts were erased when I felt her poking my chest with her index finger. "You're gonna pay for that!" She warned. 

 Before she could grab me, I ducked to the right and ran straight down the hallway. Instead of running like I usually did, I jogged, teasing her and giving her a chance to actually catch me. I could hear her tiny feet skidding across the hardwood floors as I turned around corners and went down even more halls. I smiled as I went around one more corner and hid behind a wall. I watched her go right past me, not even noticing me. I crept behind her and grabbed her sides, making her hair stand and her body flinch. 

"Haku, I'm going to kill you," Chihiro said, trying to wriggle out of my grasp, but it was no use. 

I chuckled and held her tighter against me. I buried my face into her shoulder. 

 Mmm, honeysuckle, I thought as I sniffed her. It was heavenly. 

 Suddenly, Lin was in front of us, giving us a look like we've killed somebody. 

 "Quit fooling around," she snapped, taking Chihiro by the hand and yanking her away from me. "It's bad enough that the guest of honor is late for her own dinner." 

I returned Lin's look with one of my own. 

Why must we always get interrupted! I thought as I followed the two girls up the stairs and into a large room.