𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

-WOOYOUNG- lingering tension.

The air between us seemed to thicken, laden with anticipation, as he leaned closer. My heart raced, a tumult of emotions swirling within as I awaited the moment that seemed both inevitable and terrifying in its intensity. As his lips hovered over mine, time seemed to stretch into infinity, every second a test of will and desire.

His hand, cradling my cheek, was a tether to reality, grounding me amidst the storm of feelings. I found myself caught in a paradox of longing and fear, the weight of the moment pressing down. In a moment of clarity, amidst the tumult of our closeness, I let out a shaky breath, the sound fragile in the charged air between us.

"I don't want you to regret it..." The words escaped me in a whisper, a plea for reassurance as much as an expression of my own uncertainties. I sought his eyes, looking for an answer, for a sign that would tell me we were making the right choice.

Felix's gaze met mine, a sea of emotion reflecting back at me. In his eyes, I found not just warmth but a depth of understanding, a recognition of the gravity of the step we were on the brink of taking. It was a moment of mutual vulnerability, of shared hesitance and hope.

In his eyes, I saw the reflection of my own fears and desires, a mirror to the complexities of emotions that this moment had stirred within us. Yet, there was also a reassurance there, a silent communication that spoke of care, of respect, and of a willingness to navigate the uncertainties together.

In this charged silence, Felix's voice finally broke through, a soft yet firm anchor in the swell of emotions. "I wouldn't," he said simply, his gaze steady, unwavering. "Regret isn't in the moments we take a chance on; it's in the ones we let pass by without trying."

His words, spoken with a quiet conviction, seemed to fill the space around us with a new energy, a sense of possibility that challenged the fears and uncertainties that had momentarily held us in their grip.

"I don't want you to feel like I'm doing this because San broke up with me," I confessed, the vulnerability in my voice mirrored in the earnest hold of his gaze. In moments like these, where the heart lays bare its truths, finding the courage to voice such fears was both terrifying and necessary.

"It doesn't feel like that. I can see it in your eyes," Felix murmured, his voice a soft balm to my worries. The gentle stroke of his thumb across my cheek was a physical manifestation of his comfort and understanding, an intimate acknowledgment of the sincerity behind my words. As he leaned in, the distance between us shrinking with every breath, I found myself enveloped in a sense of closeness that went beyond the physical.

Gazing into his eyes, I felt a pull that drew me nearer, his hand finding a gentle rest on the back of my neck. The warmth from his touch sent a comforting shiver down my spine.

"Kiss me," I whispered, our eyes still deeply locked, my voice carrying a mix of vulnerability and certainty despite its slight tremble.

In that moment, everything seemed to pause, the world around us fading into a quiet backdrop to the intensity of our connection. His response was in his eyes first a deep understanding and an unspoken promise before he acted, bridging the gap between us.

The moment our lips touched, it was as if all the pent-up emotions between us were released, a floodgate opened, unleashing feelings of exhilaration and tenderness. Instinctively, my hand moved to cradle his cheek, anchoring me to the moment, to him, as we navigated this new territory together. The kiss was soft, an exploration of mutual affection and longing, gentle yet filled with an underlying intensity that seemed to draw us even closer.

As his lips moved in harmony with mine, a shaky breath escaped me, a testament to the depth of emotion this connection stirred within. My fingers found their way into the strands of his blonde hair, tangling softly, each touch amplifying the connection that pulsed between us. The world beyond our embrace fell away, leaving nothing but the shared warmth and the tender kiss.