Chapter Twenty.

Lauren

Swipe. My v-card has finally been swiped and I actually don't regret it. He was gentle which was the number one thing I wanted him to be. He also took it slow with me. He was skeptical which I thought was kind of funny. It seemed like he was more nervous than I was at the time due to him shaking.

He poured his heart out to me last night, like honestly. We both cried, laughed, joked, spilled hearts out, and everything else you can think of last night. It was the best thing we could do. Knowing that we both were comfortable with each other to spill secrets is so great. I can honestly say I'm falling in love with him, hopefully it's mutual.

"You must can't sleep?" Hearing Rakim's voice startled me some. He cleared his throat and sat up in the bed just when the storm started getting heavier. It was going on six o'clock in the morning and I have been up for the last hour just thinking.

"Not really. Did I wake you?"

"Nah, the rain did, but what you thinkin' about? I hope you're not regretting', I'm sorry."

"No, no," I chuckled lowly. "I'm not regretting. It was amazing and well worth the experience. I was just thinking about something."

"What is somethin'? You know I'm goin' to nag you until you tell me wassup."

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes then reopened them. Although it was dark, I could tell Rakim was looking at me. I had no choice but to say what's on my mind now.

"Rakim, I... love you." I finally said, feeling my heart beating rapidly. It was quiet for a second which scared me.

"I love you too, Lauren. Fell in love with you they day we linked back up." I looked over at him to see him smiling. I started smiling as well, feeling a weight being lifted off my shoulders.

"Hm, got him to fall in love with me on the first day." I said, cockily hearing Rakim laugh.

"Aw, look at that, but check this out," he hovered over me while placing his lips on mine. I leaned backwards and smiled on his lips. "You tryin' to feed your man?"

"Of course." I said, watching him bite his bottom lip.

. . .

Taya, Ferg, Rakim, and I all linked up at a nearest Chic-Fil-A to have some lunch since that's the time we all woke up. Tay's been questioning me about my walk which had me irritated but not to an extreme irritation. I know she already know what went on last night because he hints out everything. She's going to want full details before you know it.

"Hold on, hell you talking bout, Ferg? Casey Veggies is not better than Vince Staples." I replied to a conversation I just so happen to hear after I was cut out my thoughts.

"Told you, even my girl know." Rakim leaned back in his chair.

"Man, Tay who's better?" Ferg looked over at Tay who was too busy scrolling through her phone.

"Vince, to be honest with you." She said, looking up from her phone

"Told you, man. How dare you disrespect a legend?"

"Gone with all that shit," Ferg laughed, fanning Rakim off. "Casey still better, I don't care.."

"Could have compared Casey to 2 Chainz then I would have said Casey." I chuckled.

"Nah, chill cause 2 Chainz a jiggy motherfucker." Rakim leaned up from his seat.

"Enough of that, what the hell y'all do last night?" Ferg asked with a smile on his face. I already knew this conversation was bond to happen. Rakim and I looked at each other before bursting out laughing.

"We didn't do anything." I shrugged, pulling my hoodie sleeves down.

"Why y'all so worried?" Rakim questioned, smacking his lips some.

"We ain-." Ferg started but got cut off by Taya.

"Hold on baby," she said to Ferg then looked at me. "Explain that hickey on your neck then, shorty."

"Yooo." Rakim and I laughed at the same time while we were shocked. We happily changed the subject because we didn't want to talk about it anymore.

Taya and I end up leaving them at Chic-Fil-A to go check on her grandmother. We were on the subway, waiting on us to get to our destination. It didn't take us long to make it were we were a few blocks away from her grandmother's townhouse. We got off the subway one by one but I had to wait on Tay because she left her phone on the train.

"You'll leave your head if it wasn't attached to your body." I shook my head as soon as she got back off the subway.

"Leave me alone, okay?" She fake sniffed while I laughed at her dramatic self.

"Tay, why are they staring us down?" I leaned over to whisper to Tay as I saw two girls staring us down with a mug.

"Bro, those are Ryan's friends. Nah, I'm about to go beat their ass."

"Chill, yo. We didn't come here to fight now let's go." I grabbed her head, leading her to the exit until Ryan's friends somehow was standing in front of us. We stopped in our tracks and stared at the two lightskin girls upon us.

"Um, may we help you?" I asked, looking at them weird.

"The fuck are you staring at, yo?" Taya said to the girl on the right. All she did was roll her eyes before looking at the girl on the left.

They both looked at each other then started smiling. I saw them walking closer to us which made me realize we were about to get jump. Sike, epic fail.

I handled the girl on the right while Tay handled the girl on the left. I was upset because she was weak and this was an easy fight. I had to stop stomping her in her face and run over to Tay who was trying to drag the girl to a subway. The subway begin to blow it's horn to tell them to move but Tay wasn't budgie while the girl screamed for her life.

"Tay, stop." I screamed as the subway came closer, continue blowing it's horn.

"They jumped us." She yelled, stepping on the girl's leg the looked already broke.

"Tay, let her go." I yelled as the subway came closer. It was a inch away from smashing her legs when Taya dragged her back. Taya looked at me and let her go. I grab Taya's arm and we took off running as I begin to hear police sirens. We had to make it to her grandmother's house fast if we didn't want to get in trouble.