Chapter 9

Chapter 9 - Daredevil

AUDREY'S POV

"But before I begin, please put your cups, bottles or whatever you're holding right now up in the air..." and so the crowd did. He scan's the crowd looking for someone, he Fixated his eyes toward's the right part of the crowd, finding what he is looking for, all of our head's turns toward's his line of sight.

"Come on up here, come on up pumpkin..." He said in his sweet manner. All of us observed Taylor, who is smiling shyly making her bite her lower lip that I found so fucking adorable. She turned her head up signing that she doesn't want to. So, pumpkin, making their pet name's discreet, huh.

"Go play!" Taylor shouted. Making the crowd turn heads towards Zack.

"I won't play if you didn't get up here..." he said with a grin on his face. Forcing Taylor to go up beside him. The crowd cheer some whistles.

Taylor embraces Zack and so did Zack, the crowd continued to cheer. for me, I didn't like what I'm seeing right now and I don't have any fucking clue why I feel irritated. They got out from the tight hug and making me feel more uneasy they give each other a kiss... on the cheeks. Ugh...

"They look so cute together!" Olivia said to us making both Shay and Olivia squeal, fangirling over Taylor and Zack over there, making me roll my eye's and drink my beer to its last drop. I love you, corona.

"Cheer's to this awesome girl right here!" Zack announces and the crowd responds to it bringing their hands up in the air. Paul and Dean signal's a countdown 3-2-1...

And the whole crowd shouted to the top of their lungs "WELCOME BACK T.K.!" making me smile and chuckled at the exciting energy the crowd have, then they start's to chant Taylor's nickname that goes by T.K repeatedly I too joined them.

I look over the booth seeing a tomato head Taylor, smiling and trying to hide behind Zack that totally look so fucking adorable, Zack is handing over the mic. Tom Taylor, who is trying to refuse it, but eventually taking it, by giving her a boost, Zack grabs her waist and giving her a kiss on the cheeks again making Taylor slightly tilt her head and smile shyly. Soo adorbs. The crowd pays respect to King by shutting down the chant. Taylor clears her throat...

"Till Dawn!" with that she raises her cup and chuckles bashful, Energizing the Whole crowd, Cheering with their cup's in the air as Zack turn's up the music making all of us pumped up and getting hyped up again, entering first a trance mix.

Moments later of dancing, loud music, taking random body shot's and unlimited drinking, the urge to take a pee again took over.

"Oli! take my part!gonna take a pee!" I said, shouting near her ear, because of the loud music.

"Okay! I'll win this for yah!" she said, talking about the beer hockey game I'm in versus Joshua from the glee club, Don't ask me who he is, I just know him a while ago and yes I feel woozy right now but still manage to walk and think straight. I went to the nearest c.r. Someone's using it, okay... to the next one!... nope, not going to join your threesome... to the bat mobile! and with no luck the last c.r is occupied by some hippie making it into hotbox. Walking up stairs shoving some people that I don't know or I know the hell out of my way cause I really need to pee!. On my way up to the 2nd part of the staircase, I saw the Devil sitting alone, out on the roof of the second floor I rush to the stairs' window.

"What are you doing here?" I interrogated the devil. She looked at me and smiled while eating a red velvet cupcake and a bottle of corona in her other hand.

"Eating a red velvet cupcake~" she took a bite and looked down to the pool area. Before I forgot.

"Do you have any other available bathrooms that I can use?" I asked with a pleading smile to her, she scours her pockets and toss me a key.

"The room at the right end of the hallway." She directed and goes back on indulging her cupcake.

I rush upstairs to the direction's she gives and unlock the door of their attic. I was greeted by a cozy gaming room, the walls are filled with different games for different consoles, at the wall, a huge Samsung 4k Ultra HD T.V. I know that model because we have one... Wait, I need to pee! After I finish my business, I went out to the gaming area, before I leave I notice a three lazy boy placed at the center, I smiled of the thought that she has a close bond with her siblings, locking the door and went back to Taylor.

She's still sitting and eating her cupcake that I know before I leave it  is one bite behind to finish it, I know I'm woozy and I'm not high...

"Is that a new batch?" I curiously asked as she chow down and look at me. She tilted her head, signaling me to join her and I did, sitting right next to her, she put her cupcake on the other side and lifted a box, I smiled and nod. She has a box of six with 1 and a half remaining. I return her key's.

She takes a drink to chase down the cupcake's "As much as I want to share these cupcakes, I'm selfish when it come's to red velvet... sorry?" she said and smile's widely, showing her perfect set of white's towards me, making me blush and smile's back at her.

I observe her as she observe's the crowd 11 or more feet below us, She looked tamed and harmless kitten, I smiled at that thought.

"I don't get it," she said while looking down.

"What? What you don't get?"I asked curiously while she finishes her corona.

"Nobody is dipping..." she said with dismay tone. I looked down at the pool that is calm and silent with a crazy crowd in the side far from it, getting what she meant to point out, I nod, agreeing, she placed the bottle and her box of cupcake at the window pane, making me lean back and close my eyes from her but enough to smell her, she smells a mixture of alcohol and tangerine. As I open my eyes... I gawk to what I am seeing right now, Lo and behold! The devil is standing and taking her shirt off beside me! Easy tiger!

"Wh-what the hell are you doing?!" I ask nervously. Checking her body, I slant my head, fixing my eyes on her flat tummy.. 'Do you even have an intestine?! You just ate basically a box of cupcake!' looked at my face. And she didn't stop, as soon as she strips down her shirt she starts to unbutton her short shorts! 'Jesus-Marie-Joseph' I gulp. Please don't flaunt your hot body in front of me before I do some indecent act!

"Checking me out are you?" she teases as I snapped out and bat an eye to her's.

"Who-what are you exactly doing!?" with frantic voice because I really don't know what is going on now!

"Stand up! This is going to be fun!" she said eagerly and smiling ear to ear, her eyes are just filled with excitement. Oh, no,no,no,no. Getting the whole idea.

"I'll stop playing trick's with you if you jump with me~" she offered. Smirking, and make her place to get a momentum before her jump.

"Be waiting!" she said, passing me by and shout's "GERONIMO!" earning a curious look from below us, she held her fist up in the air to a cannonball before she make's a big splash. Silence take's over the loud sound of the crowd and music, anticipating and second's later the dare devil resurfaced, Sara cheered and so do the crowds.

Taylor waved her hands inviting me to jump to, her smile is inviting. The crowd follow's where she was looking, some of the people inside the villa rush outside and looked to where I was some pointing at me.