Imagine for @Makynna_O135 (Doctor)

Prompt: And you could write an imagine where one of the boys is mad at the girl and she gets really sick. but they don't believe her. then she passes out from dehydration and they all freak out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Madison POV

Hi!! I am Louis Tomlinson's sister and I am 15 years old. I love him and all the other band mates are like my brothers too. They all know my favorite things that I like to do is play basketball, draw and dance and of course sing. My least favorite things are to go to the doctors, having chocolate and playing soccer. When I woke up today, I felt a bit dizzy and my throat was burning but as I told you guys, I can't tell Louis or I will have to go to the doctor. He is very overprotective over me so no. I got out from bed and did my daily routine in the bathroom. I changed into a white top and green shorts and accessorized myself (pic of the outfit on the side).  I went downstairs and saw all the boys looking stressed out.

"Hi guys" I said

"Morning" they replied.

"Louis I dont feel good" I decided to tell him before anything gets worse. 

"No time for lies right now. we have to go to a meeting" Louis said.

"Louis I am not lying" I told him trying to convince him.

"Come on lets go!" Louis said and ignored me. We all went and sat in the car. It was about a 15 min drive to Simons office where the meeting was. I was exhausted by the time they finished.

"Harry, I am going to the vending machine its right there" I told him and excused myself. I bought Oreos and I was walking to where the boys were but I suddenly blacked out.

Louis POV

"Oh my GOD Madison gust fainted" I ran over to her and picked up then carried her to the medical bus were our doctor is. 

"Dr. Carter, my sister fainted" I told him.

"Ok lay her down here" I did as he asked. I walked out of the room and went where the boys were on the other side of the room and started crying.

"Louis, why are you crying?" Harry asked me.

"I didnt believe her when she said that she wasnt feeling good and now I feel so bad" Louis sobbed.

"Louis everyone makes mistakes but she is fi-" Niall was cut off by Dr. Carter.

"Yes Louis, she is fine. She was just dehydrated, I put an IV and she should be fine and she is awake right now if you want to go and see her"

"Yes ofcourse" I said and followed him to the room where my sister was. I walked in there and saw her arms up like she wanted someone to take her out of that exam table.

"Shh baby I am so sorry I didnt believe you" I told her.

"It's ok Lou now can you please get me out of this bus and form this bed" she asked me.

"No I am really sorry baby but you are suppose to be laying down right now and you have an IV in your arm" I told her.

"WAIT WHAT!" she freaked out. I guess she didnt know  Ooops? 

"Calm down Madison, you're alright just go to sleep" Zayn told her.

"NO GET THIS OUT" she screamed.  I saw Dr. Carter coming with a needle and I cringed. I guess it run in the family, neither of us like needles. Dr. Carter went toward her arm while she was screaming and inserted the needle.

"Oww what are you do-" She was saying but her eyes started drooping and slowly she fell asleep.

"I gave her a sedative so she can calm down. She will be awake in half an hour and thats also when I will take the IV out." Dr. Carter said.

"Thank you" I said.

"No prob but be careful with her because she was also coming down with the flu and I think she still is" he said.

A week later**

I've been watching Madison closely if she has the flu. Today she look pale and said she had a headache so I knew what was wrong. FLU! 

"Babe, lets go to the other tour bus with Dr. Carter in it k?" Harry said.

"Non need" I said. "I have the medicine right here, Dr, Carter gave it to me" I told them. Then I went over to Harry and whispered "I'm gonna need your help please". He simply nodded.

"Love, lets go to my room and go to sleep" I told Madison. She nodded too tired to speak and we went up to my room. She laid down on my bed on her back and Harry quickly held her.  

"What are yo-" she said but couldn't complete her sentence because I inserted the needle in. I took it out in a matter of seconds and she was crying. 

"I am so sorry babe" I said hugging her.

"It's alright Lou I love you"

AN: Thank You so much guys for all the reads and votes. I've reached to 2k and I started this book like a week ago or a little before that. So thats amazing. Thank you so much...