Chapter 32

On the way back, Duan Hengye was thinking about what happened on the way back. When he walked out of the starship, he was still a little absent-minded. The starship hovered at a very high altitude. When the hatch opened, a gust of cold wind blew in without warning.

Duan Hengye sat on the sofa for too long. The shirt he was wearing was slightly wrinkled. Amro's outdoor temperature was not high. Before he went out, he took a long black coat from the side and put it on. The coat was very long. The hem reached Duan Hengye's calves. When the cold wind blew in from the side, Duan Hengye's black hair on his forehead was instantly blown up. Along with it, Duan Hengye tightened the coat on his body slightly.

"Professor Duan, watch your step." A man in a Kingdom military uniform came from behind and reminded him in a low voice. The starship hovered at a very high altitude. It could only go down with the help of a special small hover device. Duan Hengye rarely used this device before, so the soldier in charge of this trip came forward to remind him.

At this time, the atmosphere below the starship was heavy. Duan Hengye originally looked very serious on the surface. Coupled with the imposing black clothes he was wearing, as well as the soldiers behind him, it was hard not to be intimidating.

Duan Hengye thought that since he did not tell Amro the exact time of arrival, he would not disturb everyone. But when he stood on the hover device, he realized that … there was a group of people below the dock.

At this time, other than Amro's volunteers, the rest of the people on the dock were all mecha researchers who were invited to participate in the conference.

Although they had more or less heard rumors about Duan Hengye's strange personality, it could not hide their admiration for Professor Duan.

— Ever since the original host became the director of the Yeti Empire Mecha Research Institute and developed a new generation of mecha, people on the Galaxy kept sending him messages to ask about professional problems. This was a tradition in the current research community, but the original host did not reply even once.

Maybe the rumors about him being cold and aloof started to spread on the Galaxy at that time …

Even so, due to the law of "distance makes the heart grow fonder", these people who did not work at the Yeti Empire Mecha Research Institute still hoped that one day they could talk to Professor Duan. Especially after Duan Hengye suddenly intervened in the research of the institute, many people were thinking about communicating with Professor Duan again.

This was not the first time that a conference like this was held. Because Duan Hengye had never participated before, everyone assumed that he would not come this time. Therefore, when they saw the man in front of them with their own eyes, many people who were about to leave the dock were stunned on the spot.

… This is Duan Professor Duan Hengye?

The atmosphere suddenly became tense.

Duan Hangye wasn't a person who could completely block out the reactions of the outside world. After seeing that everyone around him had collectively stopped moving, he, who was supposed to leave and take the school's hover car, stood awkwardly in place.

Should I say hello to these people now? Duan Hengye silently asked himself in his heart.

Fortunately, this strange silence did not last for too long. Just when Duan Hengye was about to speak, a familiar voice suddenly came from not far away.

"— Professor Duan!"

Hearing this, Duan Hengye looked in the direction of the voice and saw a young man in a gray sweater waving at him from not far away.