Chapter 18 - Log Haven

True to his word, Michael came by early the next morning to pick up Andy. I had been in the shower when he arrived, so Andy came in to give me a quick kiss goodbye. I leaned the shower head toward the wall so that it wouldn't splash him and leaned my head out of the shower to kiss him. He kissed me thoroughly, causing me to moan slightly. My sex ached when he kissed me like that.

He reached his hand out to my pussy and smiled when he felt how wet I was. He inserted his finger quickly into my wetness and moved his thumb in circles over my clit. The feeling was electric. He bent down and suckled at my breasts, still finger-fucking me below. I moaned again and again. I even tried in vain to push him away, knowing that Michael was waiting, but I knew he could tell my efforts were half-hearted.

He pulled his mouth away from my breast and whispered, "come for me, baby, I wanna hear you come for me again."

I leaned against the wall of the shower and lifted up my leg, giving him a better grip of my cunt. He pushed his hand deeper into me and moved his thumb faster on my wet clit. My orgasm ripped through me like a bullet, and I nearly lost my balance. He caught me at my waist and held on to me until my equilibrium had returned and we kissed again.

"What about you?" I said, not wanting to leave him unsatisfied yet again. I reached forward and grabbed his cock, which was harder than a marble rolling pin, and almost as big too. Without giving him a chance to say no, I climbed out of the shower, dripping wet, dropped to my knees in front of him, pulling his shorts down simultaneously.

His cock jumped out like a spring and, opening my mouth, I deep throated all eight inches of him. Moving my head back and forth, and humming, I managed to avoid gagging by pulling him back out slowly until removing his dick from my mouth made a popping sound.

He grunted, caveman style, and I licked the tip, and the shaft, which was wet with saliva and pre-cum. I put him back in my mouth, deep throating him again, and did gag this time. I pulled him out, lest I should throw up on him, and we both laughed.

"Honey, I gotta go, Michael's in your kitchen waiting for me."

"I'm not letting you go until you come."

"That's, like, the best ultimatum ever. You should get T-shirts made that say that."

"I'm being serious."

"So am I. They should be tight T-shirts, and we should plan on getting you really wet while wearing one."

"Andy, are you making fun of me? I am literally on my knees trying to blow you here and you're talking about T-shirts."

"Jen, it's fi..."

Before he could finish his sentence, I put his cock back in my mouth and was using one hand to cradle his balls and slipped the other under his t-shirt to rub his nipple. I've always thought that the male nipple was an under appreciated nerve center. Without thinking about it too much, I moved my hand slowly down his chest, past his defined abdominal muscles and around his back to his tight ass. I squeezed his round buttock and slipped my finger between his cheeks, playing slightly around his ass crack, all while sucking hard on his cock, feeling it get harder in my mouth. Sensing his impending release, without warning, I pushed the tip of my index finger into his ass just as he came explosively in my mouth and I swallowed greedily, not wanting a single drop of his seminal nectar to slip from my mouth onto the floor.

He pulled me to my feet and kissed me passionately, then stuffed his junk back into his shorts, washed his hands and left me standing naked in the bathroom, feeling confident that I had just given him the blow job equivalent of a mic drop.

∞∞∞

As promised, Andy and Michael met me at work and we got Michael some x-rays which were normal. Before leaving though, Andy pulled me aside in the exam room and asked if he could pick me up after clinic. On the way over, Michael had made plans with Zack and Andy was suddenly free. I nodded my assent and we arranged to meet each other around five.