When He takes you with him and he gets scared (Speacial)

Thank you to FallenSpirit_ for the idea of this scenario it means a lot so Thank you a bunch.

You always wondered what it was like watching him kill. You actually asked him to take you with him, but he was sceptical about the idea.

He loved you more than anything,but watching him work? He didn't know what to think about it.

But knowing how incredibly stubborn you were he didn't fight but it would be your loss if you you threw up or got traumatized.

Out on the job he made you hide behind something so that No one could see you but you could still watch.

Once his victim was coming you were nervous but excited. He on the other hand was very nervous and afraid for you.

His victim was in sight and he took the opportunity.

You watched as he destroyed his victim. Now he was covered in a crimson substance that even you knew it was blood.

He looked at you afraid if your judgement, but you still loved him. Didn't matter if he was psycho Killer murderer or not you loved him.

His fear was being afraid of you judging him and what he does, afraid if losing you once you saw what he does for a living.

You hugged him even though he was covered in blood. Told him he didn't need to worry. You loved him for who he was, and that you didn't mind watching him kill.

He hugged you back covering you in blood thankful that you didn't run or scream even though you saw how scary he was.

OK I'm sorry it's short and it's super sappy but Hey, sappy is romantic alright? For me at least. If you think that something needs to be changed let me know and I will gladly redo this entire scenario. Hope you guys enjoyed!!!