CHAPTER-12

She was going to her room where she saw Tristan, as she didn't want to argue, she tried her best to ignore him, but.....

"Can't you see and walk." Tristan said, being annoyed with Jane.

"It was by mistake, why are you always in a mood to argue every time what's your problem." Jane was really irritated with him and didn't want to see his face, so she tried ignoring him, but as Jane cannot control her mouth when it comes to any argument. 

" My problem, my problem is you. Why are you always around me, your existence annoys me." Tristan was getting angry, his anger was slowly reaching to the top.

" Isn't funny that you were the one who started all this, like you could have ignored and walked away like I was doing and like how I always do whenever you are near me, instead of saying to me 'I am the problem' first have look at yourself." Jane said, she was fuming in anger.

Tristan remained silent, instead his eyes spoke, revealing his irritation and anger towards her. They both didn't speak as they were glaring at each other in anger. If anything was common between them, then it was hate.

" I seriously hate you, you cannot imagine how much I do."  Jane said, she did not break that eye contact, she was looking at him like she could see his soul inside the feeling of hate and anger she carried in her eyes was perfectly visible on her face.

Tristan smirked, and he started moving towards her. The tension which was build between them started to increase. With each step he took, he grew closer to her, their bodies touched, and they could sense the warmth emanating from each other. He looked into her eyes and said.

" It turns me on when you say that you know, mi amour."  Tristan said with that smirk on his, without breaking the eye contact. They were so close to each other that they could feel each other warmth, no one moved an inch from their places, then...

"What's going on in here?" Lisa said, looking at both of them with her arms crosses around her chest.

Tristan and Jane snapped out from their world and realized how close they are standing, they both took steps back to maintain the distance between them. 

"Nothing, just-um-" Tristan interrupted Jane by saying. 

"We were discussing something, important." Tristan said.

"Really, like so important that you had to stand so close to each other? Hard to believe but let's just leave it" Lisa said. "Umm, well, anything specific you both want to eat in dinner today."

"i am not hungry today, so no." Jane said, and went to towards her room.

Lisa looked at Jane going towards her room and then looked at Tristan and said.

" Can't you both jus-." Tristan interrupted Lisa.

"Not again, Lisa, no." Tristan said being frustrated.

"Ahh, fine, well anything specific, for dinner." Lisa asked.

"no, nothing specific." Tristan said.

"Ok then." Lisa said and went downstairs.

                                                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~

Lisa came downstairs, she went to the dining are a where everybody was sitting except Jane and Tristan. She sighed as she got there, bringing everyone's attention to herself.

"What happened? You seem tensed about something." Idris asked Lisa while looking at her with a questionable look on his face.

"You know what I am most tensed about" Lisa said.

"I got it." Aiden said.

"it's ok Lisa, don't think about it that much, well everyone we have to prepare the dinner also so let's go." Ares said. 

TIME SKIP TO DINNER.

Everybody gathered in the dining for a meal, everyone was having fun talking and eating, but Jane wasn't there.

"Are you ok, Tristan?"  Aiden asked Tristan as he was all silent.

"Yeah, totally good" Tristan said, giving a small smile to him

"umm, guys, where's Jane?, she didn't show up for the meal yet." Jennie asked.

"Umm, she's not hungry she said so maybe she is not here no problem, we'll save some food for her, i'll ask her again" Lisa said.

Tristan looked around the dining table and Jane really didn't show up there, which was pretty odd no matter what happens she was always there but not today.

"It's alright I'll go and talk to her, everybody please have your seats and enjoy the fooddd." Ava said excitedly and happily, not wanting to ruin the aura.

"Guys, I have something to tell you all, a bit shocking." Erick said.

                                                                                   CHAPTER-12.

                                                                                        ENDED.

"HELLO LOVELY PEOPLE!"

'REALLY SORRY FOR LATE UPDATES AS I HAD MY EXAMS, BUT I'LL BE CONTINUING WRITING FROM NOW ON, AND I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER.'

HAPPY READING!