The Jinchuuriki Alliance (Naruto Fanfic)

Authors Note:

Hello! Thank you so much for reading and rereading this story, it means so much to me that years after its completion, it's still being enjoyed!❤️

A little warning! I began writing this in 2013, and it was completed in 2019 after a hiatus. Fret not, please, come on this journey with me as I discovered my love of writing throughout the years. I wrote this before any episodes of Naruto featured the deceased Jinchuuriki, and before a lot of information was given. When the official Jinchuuriki episodes and chapters came out, I realised I did quite well in writing their personalities!

There are various authors notes from throughout the years that I've kept because of sentimentality, but right now... Hello, it's 2023. Time flies!

Thank you again everyone, you've given me motivation to keep writing as long as there's strength in my fingers.

Enjoy!

[P.S, I don't know why people started commenting numbers, but it's become a thing :)]

~ Wolfie

_______________________

The Jinchuuriki Alliance (Prologue)

"They've been lying to you your whole life Naruto. Ever since the decree twelve years ago." Mizuki sneered at the young blond.

Uzumaki Naruto was frozen on the spot, his brain racing to unwanted thoughts. He had been tricked into stealing the forbidden Scroll of Sealing, thinking that it would make him into a genin since he failed the exam. However, the plan backfired and it turned out that Mizuki only wanted the scroll for himself.

Naruto clenched his fist and stammered. "What decree?" He was confused, this didn't make any sense.

"Everyone knows except you." The silver haired male raised a hand and pointed at the whiskered boy. "Iruka's been trying to hide it from you, even now. He'd do anything to shut me up!" He laughed loudly.

"What is this decree? Why does everyone else know about it?" Naruto yelled, clenching his fists until he could feel a small trickle of blood dropping from them.

A young man with caramel skin heaved from the ground. "Don't tell him!" He shouted at the man in the tree. "It's forbidden!" Iruka shouted.

Naruto was even more confused, his body was visibly shaking; he was thinking, wondering. 'Why? Why am I not allowed to know?'

Mizuki gave Naruto a disgusted look, spitting at the ground, looking at Naruto as if he was dirt. "The decree is that no one can tell you that the Nine-Tailed Fox is sealed inside you!"

Naruto's eyes widened. His heart stopped, then started to boom inside his head.

"You are the Kyuubi!" Mizuki shouted at the boy, repeating his words and breaking the vow that all Konoha ninja had to take. It was an S Class secret.

Naruto's heart was beating loudly, so loud that it felt as if it was beating out of his chest. He was frozen on the spot, his eyes wide and unbelieving.

"No!" Iruka's shout rang through Naruto's head.

'He knew.' Naruto thought.

Suddenly everything made sense. The pain, the constant everyday beating and hatred towards him. Towards Naruto. For no reason, or so he had thought. Naruto couldn't believe it, he had been lied to his whole life, the demon fox was inside of him and this was why he was so hated.