Thunderstorms

(Greed's POV)

I walked through the house late at night. For some reason I couldn't sleep at all. It might be the storm that was raging outside.

Rumble! Flash!

I stopped at ____'s room when I heard a yelp. I opened her door and peeked inside. Is she okay?

"How should I know?" Ling grumbled.

"I wasn't talking to you!" I snapped at him.

"____ you okay?...." I whispered. No answer. I took a step into her room.

"Get out...." she mumbled from under her blankets and pillows. Also, everything else that was light and might muffle the thunder. It obviously wasn't working.

"____ are you alright?" Why do I care? I have no idea.

"You like her."

"Shut up, Ling."

"Leave me alone." _____ said. I walked over to her bed and pulled off the blankets and pillows. There were tears in her eyes.

"_____......" I asked "are you afraid of thunder?"

"N-" she cut herself off by yelping at the next clap of thunder.

"You sure about that?" I smirked. ____ glared, but it looked more like a pout. I sat down beside her.

"Go away."

"No."

"Jerk."

I pulled _____ to me and held her against my chest.

"Wh-What are you doing?" She stuttered. I didn't say anything. I laid down, pulling her with me.

Crash!

She jumped and pulled herself closer to me. After a bit of just laying there, her steady breathing told me she was asleep. I kissed the top of her head.

"I told you you liked her." Ling laughed.

"Shut up, Ling."