𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 | "𝑫𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑭𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍"

The art of a successful dinner party lies in the symphony of flavors and the harmony of guests. Except in this case, there's no symphony of flavors or harmony between the guests.

(A.N. - This is my take on the season 4 episode of The Office titled "Dinner Party." Except in my version, this is the ultimate dinner party from hell, courtesy of Bangtan Sonyeondan. I hope you enjoy. 😈)

"Okay, this is ridiculous," Yoongi says. "No more."

"Yeah, and I have a lot of homework to do. Do you have any idea what time we'll get out of here?" I ask. "I'm all up for another match, but we've been playing all afternoon."

"Well, nobody likes to work late, least of all me," Seokjin says before turning to Yoongi. "Do you both have plans tonight?"

"Nope, we don't, remember when you told us not to make plans 'cause we're here playing tennis," Yoongi answers, a bit sarcastically.

"Yes, I remember."

"Mmm, I'm going to tell Jin we've played enough for the afternoon. Enough is enough," Namjoon whispers as Seokjin gears up to play another match. "Hyung, I think we've played enough matches for today." Namjoon didn't give him a chance to answer as he continued. "Well, we don't want to play anymore. No, we don't! It's not fair to them. We're not going to do it." Before Seokjin could answer he turned back to us. "I basically told him where he could stick his little ambition. Go enjoy your night, guys."

"Thank you, Namjoon."

"Well, I think we dodged a bullet there."

"I think you did." Yoongi agrees.

A grin crawled up Namjoon's cheeks, making his dimples appear. "I think we should celebrate. How about you and Y/n, here, a little dinner and drinks?"

"Oh, I-"

"You said you didn't have plans," Namjoon is quick to point out.

Seokjin nods. "That's what you said."

"Fuck," Yoongi mumbles.

"Don't worry, it will just be us, you two, and Taehyung and Veronica."

Apparently, Namjoon and Seokjin have been trying to get me and Yoongi to go to dinner and/or hang out with them since I've moved here. And every time we've been able to get out of it. But I've got to give him credit because he got both of us. Even Yoongi. Because I'm starting to suspect that there was no more desire to keep playing tennis.

Later that night...

"Hi!" Seokjin greeted once Yoongi and I arrived.

"Hello," Namjoon adds.