Chapter 3

[narrator]
Hyejin only had a can of beer, but she couldn't handle much alcohol and eventually slept on the couch while Taehyung already finished his second can of beer. He wasn't drunk, but his eyes got heavier.

Taehyung turned and looked at Hyejin whom was leaning her head on his shoulder, fast asleep. He turned off the television and slowly stood up, making sure he didn't wake Hyejin up. He carried Hyejin bridal-style and headed upstairs to her room.

Taehyung gently lay Hyejin down on her bed. He pulled the covers on her but he was getting sleepier and ended up sleeping beside Hyejin on the bed.

***
[Hyejin's POV]

I slightly opened my eyes but shut them close when the bright sun was shining directly into my eyes. Right after, my head felt heavy and I groaned because it hurt so bad.

"Shut upp..." a voice said and I turned to my right to see Taehyung laying beside me, his face was only a few inches away from mine, his eyes still closed.

What is he doing sleeping on the same bed as me?

My eyes widened and I quickly checked under the covers. Fortunately my clothes were still on. I rolled off the bed and fell onto floor with a loud thud.

"Ow! My bum..." I rubbed my butt and secretly cussed under my breath. I stood up and smacked Taehyung with my pillow.

"YAH! You punk! Why are you sleeping here?!" I yelled.

His eyes flung open as he tried to adjust his eyes to the brightness of the room. He squinted to see me then he sat up. "Ugghh my head hurts..." he said, "What time is it now?"

I checked the clock by the bed. "9 in the morning," I said.

"Shit," his eyes widened, "I'm late for work."

"You're on a day off today. Who goes for work the day after marriage? Weirdo," I said and sat back on the bed.

"Yah, give me a shoulder massage," Taehyung said.

"You wish. Get out of my bed now, you punk," I snapped and attempted to push him off the bed but he managed to stay put.

"Shoulder masaaageee..." He said in his sleepy voice.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. Taehyung turned and I faced his back. Like it or not, I still had to do what he says.

Taehyung yawned, "Yah, is that what you call a shoulder massage? So weak."

"My hands are small, too bad," I said.

"Whatever. Anyways where do you wanna go to for a holiday?" He asked me.

"Why should we go on a holiday?" I asked.

"You know those married couples go on a honeymoon?"

I stopped massaging his shoulder. "Michyeoseo? Aren't we married just for show?"

Taehyung turned and looked at me, "Yeah, but you know it's been long since I've seen you and we should bond to get rid of the awkwardness. We're living together for 6 months, mind you," he explained.

"Ahh..." I nodded, "Let's go to Taiwan!"

"What about Japan? Tokyo?" Taehyung suggested.

I shook my head. "Taiwan's better," I said again.

"Nope, Tokyo."
"Taiwan!"
"Tokyo! Tokyo!"
"TAIWAN!"
"Konichiwa! T O K Y O!"

We started quarrelling over where to go on a holiday to, and finally settled on a final solution.