Chapter 32

TheUnsuspect Lucypg74

Adriana Pov

It was evening and I lay in my bed and couldn't really get to sleep, Luke had been haunting my mind for weeks now, we hadn't spoken to each other, since I said I loved him, and avoided each other, as hard as we could and it broke my heart, and I hope, that it breaks his heart too, that he feels the same pain that I feel rushing through my body right now, that pain that it's like you can't breathe, that something is pushing on your lungs, making every breath you take hurt, all over your body, the feeling that your heart, in pieces, is in your body and your heartbeat doesn't seem, like it once was. I hope he feels that pain, it may sound mean and cold, but I can't help it.

Suddenly Luke storms into my Cabin, his hair and clothes are wet, so I assume it is raining outside and I stare at him, this is the first time, we are alone, in the same room, in two months.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, as I sat up straight in my bed and looked at him. "I'm sorry," he said. "I'm sorry I didn't say it back, because I love you, too, I love everything about you, your hair, your eyes, your smile, your face, your personality, how beautiful you are and those twinkle lights in your eyes, when you find something nice, or discover something new, how you hang out with your friends, how loyal you are to your friends, how you saw me, really saw me, for who I am, apparently learned to love me, even though I don't deserve it. But I love you, Adriana, and I'm sorry I didn't say it sooner, but I was scared, it all of a sudden seemed so real and so close, and that scared me, it scared me, and now I realize, that was a silly thought of mine. Because you are the most important thing in my life, I love you, I love you so much." He rattled on and on and then he ran out of the Cabin and I stared ahead for a moment, just to realize for a moment what had just happened, and then I ran after him and it was indeed raining.

"Luke, wait," I said and I took his wrist and turned him to me and he stared into my eyes and I cupped his face. "Thank you, and you do deserve my love, you're the best thing that ever happened to me and I love you too, of course I love you." I said and I kissed his lips and wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist and I smirked against his lips and kissed him more firmly and let my hands, go through his wet hair and he put a hand on my jaw and then we let go of each other and leaned our foreheads together. "Sorry," he said. "I know," I said and I hugged him and he hugged me too, and so we stood there, in the rain, in each other's embrace and enjoyed each other's company and the love we felt for each other.

It was now the next morning and Luke had spent the night in my Cabin, in clothes, which he still had here and I woke up now, and my head was lying on Luke's chest and I looked at him and I smiled gently, as I stroked a finger across his cheek and he opened his eyes and looked at me and smiled gently and rubbed my shoulder. "Did I wake you up?" I asked. He shook his head and kissed my lips and I kissed him back and we looked at each other. "I love you," he said. "I love you too," I said and I kissed his cheek and then got out of my bed and put on Luke's green sweater and then put on my shoes and Luke got out of the bed too and took my hand and I looked at him and our fingers intertwined. "Let's go get some breakfast." he said. "Yeah, I love that idea, I'm so hungry," I said and put a hand on my stomach. "Then let's go change that soon." Luke said and he kissed my hand and we walked out of my Cabin and the majority of the campers stared at us, but we ignored their piercing stares and walked to the breakfast pavilion and let go of each other's hands and took food and sat at our own tables and I ate, with a smile on my face.

It was now in the evening and I was sitting on the beach with my friends and we were talking, when suddenly Luke and Chris came up to us and I stood up and took Luke's hands and kissed his lips. "Hey." said I. "Hey." said he. "Grover is back," said Chris. "Are you serious?" "Yes, along with a new half-breed, he defeated a minotaur and lost his mother." said Chris and my heart was already breaking, for the new demigod. "What's his name?" I asked. "No idea, but he's Annabeth's age." Said Chris and we nodded.

Here it is, after centuries of waiting, finally another new chapter. Who would the new boy be? Hmm, who could it be? And Luke and Adriana are okay again, but for how long?