7.5 | Gabriel's Interlude

"𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙣𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙗𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩. 𝙄𝙛 𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨 𝙖 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡, 𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪; 𝙞𝙛 𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙣𝙚, 𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪."

𝕲𝖆𝖇𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖑 knocked at the office door to get his coach's attention

𝕲𝖆𝖇𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖑 knocked at the office door to get his coach's attention. The coach quickly got up pulling the door open for him. "Why you ain't been answering me?" The Coach asked. He'd called him multiple times since he stormed off angrily from the field a couple hours ago.

Gabriel sighed deeply, "Just needed some time to calm down. Never been that angry ever in life. My bad about that. You know that fuck you wasn't toward you." He explained himself.

"Man." The coach almost burst into laughter, "Welcome to American Football, kid. I been called all types of shit in the heat of the moment by my players on top of breaking up plenty fights." He shrugged.

"Yeah. American Football... ain't my thing." Gabriel shook his head, "I'm done with this coach." He looked around, "Any of the other coaches around?"

The man shook his head no, "No they all left already. I just talked to Bryshere before him and Dave dipped." He leaned back in his seat.

"I got his side of the story. I want yours." He locked his fingers together awaiting Gabriel's explanation.

"Look, I really just came to talk to you cause my dad is forcing me to."

"I'll talk to your pops sure but, I can't explain nothing to him about shit ion know bout. Now that you gotta be here cause of pops, you gone have to speak up Gabe. I let it go yesterday. I asked you was it him."

"And I told you no and I'm standing on that. Whatever he told you is bullshit, the man a liar." Gabriel rambled on.

"He told me it was about your girl friend or something. He had sex with her and you mad so you attacked em. So, that's a lie?" He only told Gabriel partial information about what Bryshere told him.

"One, the bitch ain't my girlfriend. Two, that was today. The bruises and shit wasnt him like I've stated before." Gabriel was frustrated although the coach was right and he was still lying for Bryshere.

Anytime he was upset he cursed a lot. Otherwise most people weren't really used to him speaking so vulgar.

"Bitch, huh?" Coach nodded. "You real tight I see, you don't even talk like this, especially speaking to me." He chuckled lightly, slightly disappointed that after this bond they've had for the time Gabriel has been here, he still didn't trust him enough to just be honest.