He Calls To Ask Where You Are

Imagine Damon calling to ask where you are because he was worried about you.

You were at The Mystic Grille, calmly eating your food and working on your laptop when your feel your phone buzz on the table, making it vibrate. You pick up your phone and see that Damon is calling you. You smile as you answer.

"Hello mysterious man. How are you today?" You ask seductively. You and Damon had been dating for almost 8 months and were getting pretty serious.

"Y/N? Are you hurt? Where are you? I swear if he hurt you...." Damon trails off.

You were confused as to why he was so worried. You reassured him by telling him that you fine and at the Grille.

"Stay right there. I am coming to see you."
He says and hangs up.

Within minutes, Damon is at your side putting his hands on the sides of you face.

"Good. Okay. I was so worried. He told me that you were in trouble. I shouldn't have listened to him but I didn't want you to get hurt." He says in a rush.

"Who told you that?" You ask suspiciously. You didn't know who he was talking about and it frightened you. Maybe there was a new villain in Mystic Falls......

"Klaus. He returned from New Orleans. I ran into him at a bar and he threatened me to stay away from him or he would hurt you. God, I'm so glad your alright." He says and kisses your forehead.

"Wait, Klaus is back?" You ask in fear.

"Yeah but not for long. He just wanted to see Caroline. I don't know why. She never liked him as far as I could tell. Plus he's a monster." You could tell that Damon was full of worry. You peck his lips.

"How about we take this conversation elsewhere?" You ask grinning.

"I love you." He says and pulls you up and walks hand and hand with you back to his house where you spend the rest of the day in each other's arms.

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys! The first one is up! I hope you like it! I am open to suggestions!

Vote

Comment

Share!

-Reece