Part fifty (END)

Chris P.O.V.

Three months later.

"Chris! Chris wake up!" I heard someone hiss. I forced myself awake since it was October 2nd - my birthday. I saw PJ standing over me with a cupcake in hand, a single lit candle in the pushed down in the middle of it.

"Aww, Peej!"

"Happy birthday Chris!" He lowered the cupcake to my level and I sat up and blew the candle out, grinning effortlessly ear to ear. Being greeted with small cupcake by your boyfriend on your birthday in the morning was a thousand times better than someone bringing out a huge cake in the afternoon.

"You're cute, now get in here," I said, taking the cupcake from him and moving over in bed so he could get in. He did as he told and kissed me before leaning on me and taking my hand in his.

"Eat that then get up and get dressed, Dan and Phil will be here soon, and then I can give you my present."

"I told you not to-"

"I know you told me to get you anything but that didn't mean I had to obey."

"You really didn't ha-"

"I know I didn't have to but I wanted to, now hurry up and get ready!" He kissed me again before getting up and I noticed that he was wearing his usual attire of a standard jumper and a shirt and skinny jeans that hugged his legs too tightly.

"Why did you get up so early?" I asked, narrowing my eyes accusingly.

"I just woke up early," he shrugged. "Now-" He went over to my wardrobe and pulled out a green shirt that was lined with red and a pair of dark jeans and threw them at me. "Wear these! Oh and-" he pulled off a cardigan off a coat hanger and tossed that over to me as well. "Wear that as well, you look good in cardigans," he winked.

"Pervert," I muttered.

"I'm your boyfriend, I'm allowed to be your pervert," I laughed and he smirked. "Get dressed!" And he left the room, presumably to make a cup of tea since I heard the kettle starting to boil moments after.

I put on the outfit he had picked out for me and didn't bother with my hair, only running a hand through it to sort out my fringe. I was glad to see the apartment looked normal when I walked through the living room, seeing nothing out of the ordinary. PJ knew I didn't like making a huge fuss of birthdays; it was just a celebration of having orbited the sun once more.

There was a knock at the door and I answered it, seeing Phil and Dan beaming up at me. Being the tallest person out of everyone I knew, everyone was short to me.

"Hey Chris! Happy birthday!" Phil exclaimed and Dan held out a neatly wrapped present for me, his dimples showing as he did so.

"Aww you didn't have to get me anything! Come in guys!" I stepped aside and they accepted the invitation, going into the living room. I heard them say their hellos to PJ and I no longer worried about him and Dan, I trusted PJ implicitly and Dan was still rebuilding his trust with Phil, but it was almost there with being fixed.

I was forced to sit down and be centre of attention as my friends gathered around me and watched me unwrap the present. The crinkling of the paper filled the tense silence and I .pulled off the last off the paper to reveal a small black box. I opened it curiously to see a memory stick sitting on squishy material.

"What is it?" I asked them, a tint of confusion in my voice.

"We put together loads of small clips and photos and put them in a video for you!" Dan explained, looking proud of himself. I started to get up to put it in the computer but he stopped me. "Don't watch it now, it'll take too long!"

"Okay, let me get my present! Chris give me that so we won't lose it," PJ held out his hand and I put the lid back on and gave it to him, watching him half-run to his room and came back holding something behind his back and stood in front of me.

"Peej, I told you not to spend money on me."

"I didn't, so I spent time instead. You know I don't like wrapping presents, so here," he grinned, moving his hands so they were in front of him showing me what he had done.

"Wow," It was a big canvas where he had painted us hugging in cute cartoon. I felt myself smiling - I always loved personalised presents and knowing he must've spent hours on it made me feel important. "It's amazing, thank you!" I jumped up and hugged him tightly and then turned to Dan and Phil and pulled them into a hug. "And thanks guys!"

We talked casually for a while then decided to put a film on. I snuggled into PJ while Dan sat in between Phil's legs, leaning back on his chest and Phil had his arms wrapped around him protectively.

I smiled to myself, one word entering my mind:

Perfect.

Everything was perfect.

A/N: and it's over! 

Thank you SO much to those who have been reading, voting, commenting and just all the support! It's been totally overwhelming and if I could hug each and every one of you, I would. 

Thanks again, I love you guys :D