Douluo: The Immortal Emperor Creates a Sect

After Ye Chen traveled through Worlds He Arrives At Douluo Dalu a Fantasy Sewer World, he established the Kunlun Holy Land to reward the Immortal Emperor for his cultivation. He wanted the Kunlun Holy Land to cover all the heavens and worlds and become the number one divine sect! Set a small goal: dominate the world of Douluo First! " Congratulations to the host for recruiting a disciple with saint-level qualifications, and obtained five summoning cards of the True Immortal, a tea tree of enlightenment, and the original body of Hongmeng!" "Congratulations to the host for recruiting a disciple with emperor-level qualifications, and obtained one summoning card of the Immortal King, a Heavenly Dao Palace, and 100,000 One spiritual vein!" Many years later, the handyman disciples sweeping the floors of the Kunlun Holy Land were all true immortals, and the guard dogs were all demon saints. Even those who did not have the cultivation level of an immortal emperor would be embarrassed to say that they were from the Kunlun Holy Land. Lord of the Holy Land: Can I seek a disgraceful position?

Immortal Cultivation Realms

Qi Condensation Realm

In this stage, mortals begin their journey on the path of immortality by condensing and circulating strands of Heaven and Earth Qi, in turn refining it, and making it a part of their power stored in their dantian. Together these strands condense into loose clouds of Qi.

Because cultivators of this realm have the same lifespan as ordinary mortals, they are not considered to yet be true cultivators. Although they are still oftentimes acknowledged by ordinary mortals as "immortal cultivators" as they are able to use a few low level magical techniques.

First Level of Qi Condensation

Second Level of Qi Condensation

Third Level of Qi Condensation

Fourth Level of Qi Condensation

Fifth Level of Qi Condensation

Sixth Level of Qi Condensation

Seventh Level of Qi Condensation

Eighth Level of Qi Condensation

Ninth Level of Qi Condensation

Tenth Level of Qi Condensation

Eleventh Level of Qi Condensation

Twelfth Level of Qi Condensation

Thirteenth Level of Qi Condensation

Lifespan: 150 Years

Foundation Establishment Realm

In this stage, the original mortal lifespan is doubled, and in turn, their Qi condenses from a cloud into a liquid. Although few are able to cultivate from Qi Condensation into Foundation Establishment by just absorbing and condensing the Heaven and Earth Qi, the vast majority of the cultivation world rely on the Foundation Establishment Pill. The pill is rather scarce, and thus few cultivators progress to this level without a backing from a major power. With the increased Qi concentration, the cultivators are able to use their innate fire to aid in refining medicines or tools. Skills, cultivation arts, and other miscellaneous magical treasures become easier to use, and the wielder is able to extract greater magical power from said treasures.

Upon successfully collecting and condensing spiritual energy into a liquid, an individual enters the Foundation Establishment stage of cultivation. At this stage, individuals have greater power that further enhances their magic abilities. Skills, Cultivation Arts, and Tools that were difficult to use at Qi Refinement become easier to use. Within the foundation establishment level there is a wide variance in power divided into 3 groups: Early, Middle, and Late.