4

"Lisa, I told you. You don't have to buy a house for me or for the girls. I'm sure they would disagree with you. We got a good place, back there." Jennie argued.

Lisa took a deep sigh as she looked at her girlfriend. They'd been arguing for some time now since she wanted to buy a house in Busan for Jennie and maybe, even for the girls to move there. She's not asking Jennie to move in with her yet. Besides, she's just staying at Busan for a month. It's not like Lisa's going to rush with things again.

"Unless you don't want to share a room with me there?" Jennie asked with an eyebrow raised. Lisa once again puffed an air before shaking her head.

"I do, Jennie. But I want to get all of us a place. I mean I know you guys are all working to pay the rent and make a living but... think of it as a makeup gift, maybe?" Lisa offered.

Jennie cupped her girlfriend's cheeks as she stared at those hazel brown orbs.

"Baby, there's no need for that. The girls are more than happy to have you back in their life. In our lives. I'm sure they'll agree to what I'm saying. We understand that you have your own reasons why you suddenly leave, and you don't have to make up for that." Jennie explained with a calm tone, a smile in her face.

Lisa could clearly see the sincerity in her girlfriend's cat like eyes. She then once again let out a loud sigh, but it's a resignation to Jennie's point.

"You should reconsider it in the future, Jen." Lisa said making the brunette to smile as she nodded.

"I will."

Lisa then stood up, before placing a kiss on her girlfriend's lips. Another one on her forehead before grabbing her bag and keys.

"Alright, I'm going to work now. Call me if you need anything." Lisa said as she walked through the door, Jennie holding her hand.

The brunette tilted her head and leaned up to peck once again on Lisa's lips.

"I love you." The feline eyed girl mumbled in between their kiss. Lisa smiled as she kissed back but then pulled right after.

"I love you too. I'll see you later." Lisa responded before leaving their house.

Yup, their house. Lisa may not say it out loud but she's loving the thought of living with Jennie. Like, marriage is the only thing missing and everything would be perfect.

Especially if she gets to call Jennie her wife.

~

"Are you sure you'll be alright when I leave?" Lisa asked her cousin, this time they weren't in her office.

She decided to treat Bambam for lunch since the guy had been working hard and is always doing her a favor. Even without saying a word, Lisa knew that Bambam somehow blames himself as to why she needed to move to Thailand just when she and Jennie were starting again.