Chapter 261: Everyday Extra 3

After Li Fang finished speaking, he carefully looked up at Iou.

Seeing that there was no shocked emotion on Io's face, she was slightly relieved.

It seems that the fish is clearly aware of his own identity.

Well, the teacher is indeed a teacher.

Li Fang looked at Wen Qing with bright eyes, and brought back the topic just now: "I just wanted to ask, are you actually roommates?"

She emphasized the word "actually".

Wen Qing pursed her lips, remembering what Li Fang said when they last met.

[Looking at his appearance, he is not the teacher's roommate. 】

After a moment of silence, he explained: "We are a mixed dormitory, and everyone has different majors."

"Oh," Li Fang nodded and asked curiously, "What is your major, teacher?"

She is always a teacher, and she also addresses you with respect, with a very sincere tone, not joking.

A few classmates who occasionally passed by couldn't help looking at Wen Qing, with the words "Is this the teacher?" written all over their faces.

Wen Qing had no choice but to say to Li Fang, "I am in public administration."

"You don't need to call me teacher, just call me Wen Qing."

"Wen, Wen Qing..." Li Fang stumbled and said for a while, but still felt that it was too awkward to call his name directly.

She looked at Wen Qing eagerly and asked, "Can I call you Mr. Wen?"

"It would be too presumptuous to call your name directly."

Wen Qing: "...Okay."

Teacher Xiao Wen is not as formal as Teacher Wen.

Li Fang glanced at the time and asked again, "Are you going to class?"

Wen Qing replied, and saw her eyes drifting to Iou, and her delicate face gradually showed a look of surprise.

As if it was a shock that Io went to class.

He couldn't help but ask Li Fang, "What's wrong?"

"I just didn't expect this guy to go to class." Li Fang looked at Iou, full of thoughts about Iou's great achievements in the two years he entered school.

She looked at Iou, then at Wen Qing, and her eyes finally settled on Wen Qing's face.

Her eyes were naked, and Wen Qing was a little embarrassed by her, and asked, "Is it normal for him not to go to class?"

"It's more than normal," Li Fang paused and said to him, "it's even more normal than eating and drinking."

Wen Qing: "…"

Li Fang continued: "Our teachers will skip his name when calling."

Wen Qing tilted her head to look at Io.

Io seemed to be aware of his gaze, raised his eyes and looked over, with a condescending expression: "It seems that the teacher is quite sensible."

Wen Qing: "…"

Li Fang: "…"

Li Fang looked at Io and said dryly, "You are exactly as rumored."

Wen Qing wondered: "What rumor?"

Li Fang found that he didn't know much about Io, and immediately gave him popular science: "Io has been a man of the school since he entered school."

"He was admitted as the No. 1 student in the Nancheng College Entrance Examination. Although our university is not bad, it is not a top-notch university. With his grades, he can go to a better place, but he entered Nancheng University, and he is still a digital media technology expert. specialized."