Part 2

*Korea, At Vaibhav house* 

Anurag - Ahhhhaaaa..   I messed up everything (he shouts while being frustrated) 

Vaibhav - What happened (asked while doing some work on his laptop don't even bother to see him best friends things you know😏)

Anurag - Y/n wants me to be with her on her birthday. She threaten me.... if I will not go there then She will not talk to me. 

Vaibhav - Do not take her serious. She must be joking. You know, She is childish right. 

Anurag - NO BRO , I know her, she is not joking about it . She is childish but she is not joking now. You don't know she is LADY DEVIL & most serious person in the world. MORE THAN YOU VAIBHAV.

Vaibhav - (disbelief) Oh really 

Anurag - you know when we go on a mission last year she told me don't go you will surely get injured and she is sure that we will fail. she said don't go now, if we go after a month than it will be more beneficial. she threaten me, if we go and came back injured then she will not talk to me & i don't take it serious and you know she is totally right on that mission we will about to die if Mafia Queen don't save us. I remember she didn't talk to me whole year, I almost beg. 

Vaibhav look at him in shock that how is she so sure. 

Vaibhav - then let's see your little devil sister, book 2 tickets for India. Tomorrow evening we will be in India & Don't say it to anyone. Ok (serious face)

Anurag - What are you saying.  we going to India.  you are not even took holiday when you fall sick. you taking holiday for this small reason. Are you serious the most workaholic man is taking leave. (while being over dramatic) 

Vaibhav - Yes, I am serious.   (He leave the room)

#Vaibhav rock Anurag shock#

*At Vaibhav bedroom*

Vaibhav - Let's meet my angle

Vaibhav - Let's meet my angle.. I can't wait now (Said while creasing y/n photo)

So this is the second part of my story. I know it's short so I will try to upload next part tomorrow thank you 💜😊

By the way BTS army comment below.