CHAPTER 86: Brothers Of Darkness

{Momo Yaoyorozu}

Both mine and Kendo's team are walking together as a group to our bases to start the second match.

"Hey Yaoyorozu?" Kendo said.

"Yes, what is it Kendo?" I said to her with a smile.

"Why wasn't you in the pageant, I thought I would see you there, I am sure you would have stood a good chance" she said to me.

"For some reason Mr Aizawa failed to tell us that something like that would be taking place. I also had band practice so I wouldn't have time to prepare for it, I supposed that you decided a pageant was not necessary from my hero work progress" I said to her.

Hmmm.

"After we were in that commercial together during our intern days, I think some people decided to put us in the same category. Our fans must have pushed us into a box" she said.

"Into a box?" I asked, bringing my hand towards my chin and started to think.

Hmmm.

"You know it is like when people think idols and the same group are alike? At the school festival, the same people shouted Yaoyorozu and Kendo, cause they want you two together" Hagakure said.

"Oh! Now that you mention it..." I started to say but got interrupted by Tokoyami.

"I don't, sorry. A troubling ritual" he said.

"Look, if I am being honest...your grades and your quirk are better than mine Yaoyorozu, it is easy to see. I want to be my own hero which is why I am dying to try my hand against you today" Kendo said to me with a smile on her face.

"I accept gladly. With all of my heart!" I said to her with a smile, placing a hand on my chest.

A declaration of war from Kendo.

I will not let you down, I will try my best!

{Fumikage Tokoyami}

I walked ahead of the others, getting annoyed of the conversation between Yaoyorozu and Kendo since they were so noisy.

"Hey Tokoyami, if you think about it, we are basically the same type too" Kuroiro said, behind me.

"If you say so" I said to him.

'Shihai Kuroiro, your quirk let's you merge with darkness and let's you move freely within it' I thought to myself.

"Haha, you and I share the same destiny, we are brothers in the shadows" he said with a laugh and a smile.

"Oh? You have also stared into the abyss?" I said to him with a smirk.

"Haha, long live eternal darkness friend" he said with a smile before walking away and re-joining his group.

We maybe be brothers of darkness but we are not the same.

{Shoto Todoroki}

Me and the others from Class A and B were watching the cameras as the second match is just about to start.

"Both teams are at their bases and now it is time. Team Kendo, tear them to pieces...START the second match!" Vlad yelled into the mic as the buzzer went off.

"Stop with the biased commentary!" Mina yelled.

"For real!" the others joined in.

"K team, let's do this!" Kendo said to her team with a fist bump before running at the sound of the buzzer.

"Kendo seems like a really big part of your classes dynamic" Sero said to Tetsutetsu.

"Yeah! She can get the job done no matter what!" Tetsutetsu yelled.