I asked an AI to give me questions to answer.

1. If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?

A: The power to stop time. (Imagine all the anime figures and robux and shit I could steal, and nobody would know. Definitely nothing else I would do while time's paused. Nothing suspicious at all.)

2. What's your favourite childhood memory?

A: Technically, I'm still in my childhood, but it'd have to be when me and my boyfriend and I were showing each other memes on Pinterest. We started having a laugh attack, and I began laughing so hard I ended up having an asthma attack. He had to rummage through my room to find my inhaler so I wouldn't die from laughter.

3. If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would you go and why?

A: I'm scared of travel so I wouldn't choose to go anywhere. If I was FORCED to choose, I'd go to either Iceland or Japan.

4. What's the most adventurous thing you've ever done?

A: My dad took me fossil hunting because I'm OBSESSED with dinosaurs. We ended up finding a huge stone with a large chunk of petrified wood in it.

5. If you could have dinner with any three people, dead or alive, who would they be and why?

A: Mary Anning because she was the first female Palaeontologist and my idol. David Tennant because he's fucking amazing and the best Doctor. (DOCTOR WHO SOLOS.) And finally, Alan Turing, he solved Enigma and me and my dad are huge fans of him.

6. What's your biggest fear?

A: Spiders, I fucking hate spiders. I also have Athazagoraphobia, the fear of being forgotten / abandoned.

7. If you could switch lives with someone for a day, who would it be and why?

A: If I was forced to chose. I'd pick my boyfriend cuz we're technically the same person anyways.

8. What's your favourite way to unwind after a long day?

A: Gaming and fucking around on either Tiktok or Character AI. My mutual on Tiktok is doing this awesome TDI Reboot Infection AU called The Smile AU and it's fucking awesome.

9. If you could only eat one type of cuisine for the rest of your life, what would it be?

A: Pretzels. Salted Pretzels. Or KFC.

10. What's one skill you've always wanted to learn but haven't had the chance to do yet?

A: I wanna learn how to draw so I can draw my favourite characters. Specifically Rajbow.

11. What's the most interesting thing you've learned recently?

A: Did you know a baby platypus is called a 'puggle'? Fucking adorable.

12. If you could time travel, would you go to the past or the future, and why?

A: Past. Dinosaurs. No further questions.

13. What's your favourite hobby or pastime?

A: Roblox, Minecraft, or scrolling through YouTube and rewatching every single scene of Rajbow possible.

14. If you could have a dinner party with fictional characters, who would you invite and why?

A: Raj, Wayne, and Bowie. Easy. NEXT!

15. What's the most surprising fact about you that people might not know?

A: I'm a satanist, and I do taxidermy. (Wanna bet some toxic Christians boutta come beat my ass?)

16. If you could live in any era of history, which one would you choose and why?

A: Man, I don't fucking know. I'd go back to 2007 where everything was cool and the first season of TDI came out? I was born in 2007, so I never got to experience that shit.

17. What's the best piece of advice you've ever received?

A: Be gay, do drugs, hail Satan. (Don't do drugs.)

18. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be?

A: Dealing with my brothers shit.

19. What's your go-to comfort food?

A: Bacon sandwiches.

20. If you could have any animal as a pet, mythical or real, what would it be and why?

A: A FUCKING DRAGON. DUHH.

That's all. GIVE ME QUESTIONS FOR THE NEXT Q&A OR ELSE.

 GIVE ME QUESTIONS FOR THE NEXT Q&A OR ELSE