One

She patted V's back and held his hand. He wiped his eyes angrily and tapped his foot impatiently.

"I can't believe she broke up with me. We were together for so long." He shook his head in disbelief.

"I know. I know. She didn't cheat on you though, that's good." She soothed.

"She did. Then she broke up with me." V grumbled. S**t

"Oh. I'm sorry." She resorted to patting V's back and keeping her mouth shut.

Jimin saw the two sitting at the back of the deserted classroom.

"What happened?" He mouthed pointing at V.

"Gyuri!" She mouthed back and gestured for him to help her. Jimin shook his head vigorously.

"Get over here!" She hissed. V looked over at her sadly. She smiled soothingly. V looked over at Jimin.

"Jimin!" V exclaimed.

"V! Hey! Are you okay?" Jimin rushed over. She let go of V and handed him over to Jimim. V leaned into him and sobbed.

"F**k you." Jimin mouthed. She shrugged and left. She laughed as soon as she was out of ear shot. Jimin was such an ass.

She bumped into someone as she walked towards the courtyard rapidly. It was Luhan.

"Oh hey Luhan!" She waved tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Uh h-hi!" Luhan stuttered. She smiled cheerily and waved goodbye.

"Sorry for bumping into you! I'll see you tomorrow!"

"Wait! Where are you going?" He stumbled after her.

"Just out to the courtyard." She waited for him to catch up. He was cute, and sweet. But, Suga was gonna be upset if she was too late.

"I'll walk you. My sister's out there." He smiled brightly.

"Okay. How are your classes?" She asked.

"They're fine, boring as hell. My science teacher sucks. Sex Ed did not go well." He looked away embarrassed. She laughed,

"What happened?"

"There was an incident with a pregnancy test." He chuckled at a memory. She laughed politely as the exited out into the courtyard.

"Okay, bye!" She waved and quickly walked over to Suga.

"Bye!" He called quickly after her. She shook her head slightly and jumped on Suga's back. She hugged her arms around his neck tightly.

"Hey."

He set her down and turned to face her. He kissed her softly and put his hands on her waist.

"Hey." He chuckled kissing her forehead. She giggled and looked up at him happily. She loved him so much.

"I love you!" She smiled.

"I love you too." He giggled resting his forehead against hers. She closed her eyes and breathed him in. He still made her skin tingle, made her breath hitch in her chest, and made her heart flutter.

"You guys are gross." Jungkook and J-Hope curled their lips up in disgust and left. She snickered, and Suga joined her. They pulled away and she grabbed his hand.

"Home?" She asked.

"Home." He smiled. He bent down in front of her and she jumped on his back.

"Nari!" Misook called, running up to her. Jin ran after her.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"Let's walk home together." Misook smiled taking Jin's hand.

"We're going to Suga's house." She looked at them bewildered.

"We know, that's why we're walking with you!" Jin chuckled. She blushed and buried her face in Suga's neck.

They all laughed and she joined in happily.