Three

"What's this about?" Suga asked. Rapmon handed him a pure white envelope.

"I don't know what it says. It's from my father."

"You mean Yakuza father? From the Yakuza?" Jin asked in wonder. What did the Yakuza want with Suga?

"Yeah. Open it." Rapmon gestured to the envelope. Suga opened it slowly, and read it quickly. Jin watched with mute anxiety.

"What does it say?" Rapmon asked.

"He wants me to join him." Suga whispered. His hand trembled with anger. Jin put a hand on his shoulder.

"In the Yakuza?" He asked. Suga nodded.

"B***h." Rapmon swore. Jin looked over at him bewildered. Rapmon hardly ever swore. Not like that anyway.

"You can tell your dad I said no." Suga handed the envelope back.

"Suga!" Jin yelled in astonishment.

"What?" He asked defiantly.

"You don't just say no to the Yakuza! They'll kill you! They don't care if you're Rapmon's friend. They'll kill you or people you care about to get what they want!" Jin scolded him.

"They will." Rapmon warned.

"I don't want to fight anymore. Nari doesn't want me to fight, and I don't want to hurt people for no reason anymore. Not unless they hurt me. I'm done with that. Don't you guys want me to stay with the group?" Suga asked bewildered. Jin shook his head and massaged his temples.

"I want you to stay alive."

"I'll go tell my dad what you said. He won't be happy. And he won't stop. I hope you know that." Rapmon warned tiredly.

"What does he want with me anyway? I'm not even that great of a fighter." Suga whined.

"That's not the only reason." Rapmon muttered darkly.

"Don't say anything to the rest of them yet." He waved and stalked away. Suga started to follow him, but Jin grabbed his arm.

"He wants you because he's trying to get at Rapmon!" He hissed. Suga looked at him puzzled,

"Why would he-"

"They hate each other! Rapmon's father will do anything to control him. That's why he wants you. To rip us apart. Now it's just gonna get worse." Jin explained angrily. Suga bit his lip.

"S**t."

"Yeah I know." Jin sighed and crossed his arms.

"Let's go." Suga mumbled. Jin nodded and followed him out to the others. Jin side and sat down next to Misook. Suga sat down next to Nari.

"What was that?" The girls asked. Jin shook his head.

"Nothing." They said in unison.

If only it was nothing.

---------------------------

(A/N)

i'm going on vacation on wednesday, so I won't be able to update. im gonna try and update as much as i can tmr. sryyy  :(