Ch.3

In Isle of The Lost
All the villians was shocked when Ash, Lena, Rick, and Srefan came out of the Jolly Roger and they were all speechless about who are they. Then, they all made a walkway for Maleficent, The Evil Queen, Jafar, and Cruella. They walked up to Hook, Ursula, Hades, and Doctor Facilier, then all eight of them had a group hug and everyone cheered. After the group hug between Maleficent, Hook, The Evil Queen, Ursula, Jafar, Hades, Cruella, and Doctor Facilier was over, Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos walked over to them.

Maleficent said "Hook, Ursula, Hades, and Doctor Facilier this is our children. This is my daughter, Mal. This is Evil Queen's daughter, Evie, Jafar's son, Jay, and Cruella's son, Carlos." Hook turned at them and said "Pleasure laddies, this is my niece, Ash Jones. And these are her mates, Ursula's daughter, Lena, Hades' son, Rick, and Doctor Facilier's son, Stefan." Ursula came foward and said "Sweet children hang around with Maleficent, Evil Queen, Jafar, and Cruella's children while we celebrate for our return."

Once everyone did their business and Maleficent, Hook, Evil Queen, Ursula, Jafar, Hades, Cruella, and Doctor Facilier vanished, Mal, Ash, Evie, Lena, Jay, Rick, Carlos, and Stefan were left alone in the middle of Isle of The Lost. Ash look at Carlos and he looked at her, then they blushed and said "Well now that's out of the way, pleasure to meet you all mates." said "Yeah, you too." Rick said "Now what do you guys wanna do now?" Jay said "You guys can hang out with us."

Lena said "Yeah that's a great idea." Jay smiled at her and grabbed her hand, then said "Alright come on." Ash, Mal, Lena, Evie, Rick, Jay, Stefan, and Carlos hang out and ran around together all day long and finally stopped at the castle where Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos lived. Then Mal said "Best. Day. Ever." Ash came to her and said "I know, right? I haven't had this much fun since well, Ever!!!"

Mal and Ash laughed together and went inside the castle. Then, while they were walking up the stairs, Ash tripped into one of the steps and closed her eyes, then someone caught her. She opened her eyes and saw Carlos had caught her, she blushed and he said "You better careful there or you're going to get hurt." Ash got off him and said "Well, thank you Carlos right?" Carlos said "Yeah Ash right?" Ash smiled and said "Yep, that's me."

Carlos laughed and said "We should probably get going..." and he grabbed her hand and blushed. Ash blushed while they were rushing up the stairs. They finally arrived at the room and saw Mal, Evie, Jay, Lena, Rick, and Stefan getting along. Maleficent, Hook, The Evil Queen, Ursula, Jafar, Hades, Cruella, and Doctor Facilier arrived to the room and Hook said "Come on, laddies time to go back home to the Jolly Roger." Ash, Lena, Rick, and Stefan groaned and walked out with their parents to the stairs and Mal said "We'll hang out with you guys tomorrow." Ash said "Ok."

Before Ash can walked out of the castle, she heard someone said "Ash Wait!!" She turned around and saw Carlos run up to her and said " You dropped this." He showed her a bracelet that Hook gave her and she said "Thanks..." She looked down and struggled to put on her bracelet and Carlos said "Here let me..." He put it on her gently and placed his hand on hers. She look up at him and they looked at each other's eyes for awhile until Lena shouted "ASH COME ON!!!"

Ash blinked and turned to the other way and said "Coming!!!" She turned back to Carlos and said "See you tomorrow?" Carlos said "Yeah sure. Bye.." Ash said "Bye.." They let each other's hands go and blushed, then,Ash rushed back where the Jolly Roger was and Carlos looked at her running and went back to the castle.

In the Jolly Roger
Ash finally made it and Hook said "Where were you?" Ash look at him and said "With someone." She began to walk away but Hook stopped her and said "You were with the De Vil boy, weren't you?" She blushed and said "No... Maybe.... So?" Hook rolled his eyes and said "Don't tell me you like this boy?" Ash said "We're just friends and we just met today." She walked to her room and Hook whispered "Well I hope not..."

Ash changed into her PJs and sat down to her bed then began to write in her journal. While she was writing, she stopped and thought 'Maybe Isle of The Lost isn't so bad after all' She smiled and closed her journal then placed it on the counter and closed her eyes and fall back to sleep.