Chuuya x Idol!OC

[Songs-]

1. Let Her Go- By Passenger 2. Hate Me- Nico Collins

[Start]

''And you let her gooo~'' Sang Yuki-Chan, a lively 23-year old singer with a massive following. She was at her latest concert, singing the last song of the night. She bowed. ''Ok, that's all for tonight! See you tomorrow evening Yokohama!'' Her eyes scanned over the cheering crowd adoringly, smiling widely.

The fans suddenly started to clamor for another song. Yuki smiled. She decided to give in. ''Ok, ok. Which song?'' The fans started to chant. ''Hate Me! Hate Me!'' She laughed. ''That old song cover I did like, centuries back? Sure. If that's what my lovely fans want, that's what they'll get.'' And then, she begun to sing.

''You cut my breaks
Then kiss on my face
So where are you coming from?
Can't read the signs
So I draw the line
Then you go and bend it some
The moment everything is said
Your words they bring me back again
It's so insane the things we do
In the name of loveMy friends they say
I should run away
And change all my information
But I hold you close
So how could I go
When you are my destination?
These thoughts they got me conflicted
But it's too late, now I'm addicted
It's so insane the things we do
In the name of loveGot both feet on the edge
Are you gonna come and save me?
I'll take one final step
All you have to do is make me
If you ever walk away I won't think twice
I'll go bye, bye, bye
Even though that it hurts me, baby
I'm in love with the way you hate meYou spike my drink
Then give me a wink
And pour me another cup
I'm so aware
But I still don't care
You already fucked me up
And I know that I got a couple issues
But it's fine, keep playing with my loose screws
It's so insane the things we do
In the name of loveDamn you always get your way
Guess it's written in your nature
You know everything to say
Just as long as I'm in danger
But I like when you take me under
It feels so good when I suffer
It's so insane the things we do
In the name of loveGot both feet on the edge
Are you gonna come and save me?
I'll take one final step
All you have to do is make me
If you ever walk away I won't think twice
I'll go bye, bye, bye
Even though that it hurts me, baby
I'm in love with the way you hate meI know that I'm stupid, I make a mistake
And repeat it a million times
But it's better to see your familiar face
Even though it's been killing my mind
I know that I'm stupid, I make a mistake
And repeat it a million times
The pain and the evil it's bad for my brain
But it's beautiful here in my eyesGot both feet on the edge
Are you gonna come and save me?
I'll take one final step
All you have to do is make me
If you ever walk away I won't think twice
I'll go bye, bye, bye
'Cause even though that it hurts me, baby
I'm in love with the way you hate meI know that I'm stupid, I make a mistake
And repeat it a million times
(I'm in love with the way you hate me)
I know that I'm stupid, I make a mistake
And repeat it a million times
(I'm in love with the way you hate me)
If you ever leave me, no it ain't no lie
I'll end my life
'Cause even though that it hurts me, baby
I'm in love with the way you hate me''

After finishing the song, she bowed, winked and posed with the peace sign before heading off the stage after saying, ''That's all for tonight, see you tomorrow. And, I hope to see a lot of my lovely fans backstage too! Bye.'' She headed off the stage, heading to the preparatory area where she would also receive her fans. She sat down on a couch, letting out a yawn. The concert had taken a toll on her, and she was felling the exhaustion sink in. Her eyes begun to close, until she heard a soft female voice, almost devoid of any emotion.

''I know a trick to battle exhaustion, if you'd like to know.'' Yuki's eyes opened, and they registered an innocent looking adolescent, about 14 years of age. She had long purplish black hair with the same color of eyes, her hair tied in two twin tails and fastened by white flower pins. There was also a rabbit hair pin on her head. Behind her was another innocent looking boy, about 18 years of age. He had short, choppy white hair and very unique eyes, with purple outlining the top of his iris and yellow filling the rest of it. Yuki smiled at both of them.

''May I know your names?'' She asked. ''Kyouka,'' Said the younger girl. ''I'm Atsushi...'' Said the older boy, giving her a nervous smile. Yuki chuckled. ''Huh, so you're not used to meeting new people. Me neither. Social anxiety is a little shit, huh?'' He let out a slightly less tense laugh, nodding in agreement. ''True, that.''

Something in their body language had been bothering Yuki ever since they came in. Then, it clicked for her. ''Excuse me if I'm wrong, but are you two dating?'' She asked curiously. Kyouka's face went slightly red, while Atsushi went so red that you could almost see steam gushing out of his ears. Yuki laughed. ''Bingo! You two are dating.'' Atsushi nodded in confirmation. She laughed. ''No need to be shy, and take things slow, especially if your relationship is still new.''

A male voice sounded from outside, sounding slightly irritated. ''You two done yet? Everyone's waiting to come backstage. The guards didn't allow more than two at a time, so please hurry.'' Yuki let out a sigh. ''Guards, please let their group in. It's ok.'' The guards let them in. About eight people entered, but Yuki's eyes only registered a short ginger haired boy.

His hair was long, reaching his shoulders in a wolf cut sort of way. A hat rested on his head, one that she was already oh so familiar with. His signature cocky smirk that she loved was absent from his face, replaced instead by longing. His eyes.... they pulled her into a tsunami of memories, quite literally, as they were the pale sparkling blue of the ocean. How she loved to drown in those eyes. While their gaze was fixed on each other, she didn't even notice how she'd gotten up and started to walk towards him. Before he could reach her, she'd reached him.

They hugged. Uncaring of the confused stares, they held on to each other like the other was the oxygen they needed to survive. A soft sob nearly choked Chuuya's voice as he spoke softly in her ear. ''I missed you so damned much. You've done so well.'' The simple praise from him made her heart swell. What so many detailed compliments from her fans couldn't do, this one simple praise coming from the lips of the one she loved could make her melt. She smiled into his shoulder. The moment was suddenly broken by a voice. Of course. Dazai. He was also a friend, although in more of an 'annoying-brother' kind of way. ''I didn't expect it to be you, Yuki. I thought that you looked similar, but of course Chuuya has a better eye for you than me. He'd recognize you even if your entire face were burnt.''

Yuki separated from the hug, rolling her eyes playfully at her friend. ''Shut up, idiot. Come here.'' She gave him a side hug, then returned to Chuuya's side. ''Let's go, everyone. Give the lovebirds some space.'' Said Dazai in a rare, serious tone. The others took note of the rare seriousness in his voice and dispersed after him. Chuuya gently led her to the sofa, sitting her down and sitting down beside her. He looked into her eyes.

Chuuya's eyes were full of emotion, which was unusual for even Yuki to see on his face. He pressed a soft, lingering kiss to her forehead. Then, one on her nose. Then, one on each of her cheeks. Then, he kissed her lips softly. ''I love you,'' whispered Chuuya. Yuki smiled, kissing back, cupping his cheek. ''I love you, too.''