Birthday: boon? or a curse!

TARGET: 200 votes

************************************************************************************

AT TEMPLE:-

It was early in morning and a girl was praying infront of the idol of her bhagwan. It was such a special day for her because of two reasons; first her  bhagwan Shri Ram's birthday, Ramnavmi as well as her birthday too.

Today she has attained the age of maturity legally since today is her 18th birthday.

She was happy and was revolving around the idol's statue with a smile adorning her cute face. She prayed for everyone and completed her puja with full devotion.

When she was done she opened her eyes and felt something or to be more precise someone missing from her side.

She facepalmed herself.

" Ye chintu kaha gaya? Ye ldka bhi n jbtk mujhe sataye na chain nhi padta isko. Pakka aam todne gaya hoga. Hey bhagwan....pandit ji se khud bhi daat khaega aur mujhe bhi khilaega."

Saying this she prayed one last time and started looking out for Chintu at the backyard of the temple, since the mango trees are all in the backyard.

She was searching for him when she heard a loud commotion from the front. It was a female voice. She became curious to know about the matter.

Curiosity kills the cat

She came towards the steps of the stairs only to witness a horrific scene.

An aged lady who was wearing heavy gold jewelleries and looking rich slapped a small kid making him fall on stairs hurting his knees.

It doesn't took too much time for her to notice the kid was none other than Chintu

She rushed towards him through the crowd to help him.

Till she reached him that woman was again ready to slap him but the girl holds her hand, making that woman to look at her with her jaw clenched.

"Ae ldki, chod mera haath nhi toh anzam bahut bura hoga."

"Nhi chodungi, aur agar apka ye haath ek masum bache pe uthega tb toh bilkul bhi nhi chodungi"

The woman yanked her hand out of that girl's hand. Chintu hugged that girl's leg and hide himself behind her feet, while crying silently.

"Masum bacha....aur ye..... ye bs ek zahil gawar ladka jisko thk se chalne ki bhi tameez nhi h, vo masum bacha kaha se hogaya"

"Aisa bhi kya kr diya isne jo aap ise aisa keh rhi h" The girl said holding the crying child pacifying him not to cry.

"Ye jangli ladka, pata nhi kaha se bhagte hue aaya aur mujhse takraya, meri puri puja ki thaal gira di, aur meri puja mai adchan daali. "

"Bacha h glti hogyi, pr iska matlab ye toh nhi ki aap uspe haath uthaengi. Bache bhagwan ka roop hote h aur aap bhagwan ki murti k saamne hi aap ek bache ko mar rhi h, apko lgta h bhagwan apki aisi puja se khush honge?"