Chapter 54

Malarie's POV

"I've finished the last pages, of your Calculus homework for you." Jason mumbled, holding up a stack of completed Calculus worksheets. That I should have did.

Sighing I took it from his hands. "I'm not going to pass the class, if I keep letting you do the work for me. Watch when I go take the final exam, I'm going to fail so bad." I shoved the papers back into my binder, closing it angrily.

Jason and I both decided to go to the park- but I had to ruin our good time, by bringing all of my homework. He didn't say anything about it, he just insisted on helping me. Which quite frankly is so very nice. He has been talking a little bit more everyday. But it's not the type of talking that I'm used to. It's real limited. Other than that, everything is okay. I would have liked for him to stay at my house, but he went back home. Without me. Something about me staying safe, from all harm and danger.

"You'll be fine. We just have to keep on practicing." I huffed, picking a few shards of grass.

"You talk to the guys?" I asked, still engrossed my the dark green grass. "Yeah I did... can we not talk about it?" Inwardly sighing, I nodded, not wanting him to get upset. A sudden thought came to my mind, and I jut needed to know the answer.

When will I be able to see my Cal Pal? I miss him so much?" Pleading with my eyes for an answer, Jason groaned shaking his head. "It's going to be a while Malarie, we all agreed to keep you safe."

"I am safe, please let me see him. I haven't seen him in weeks, I also haven't seen you in two days. How do you think that makes me feel? And then, you won't tell me where you have been." He again shook his head, taking a sip of his water.

Becoming irritated, I throw the rest of my supplies in my backpack. Quickly putting it on, and walking away. "Hey, where in the hell do you think your going? You know I'm the one who drove us here." I heard the slight sassiness in his voice. I just kept walking to the black Ferrari, not once turning back.

"Hey get back here!" I heard him call, as I leaned up against the door of the car. "Can you not walk away from me, I have good reason as to why I'm keeping you from seeing him." Jason encroached my personal space.

"I just want to see my best friend, he's the only one I have left. You know Cierra hates me." I croaked, trying to contain my emotions. He pulled me closer by my waist, planting a kiss to my lips. "Since we find out what we're having today... I guess we can bring him along." He mumbled against my moist lips.

"We don't have to, if you feel the need to keep me safe." A nonchalant tone, laced my words. "For you, I can bring him along with us. But I'm letting you know now, the punishments for our bet, will be more intense on my end of the bargain." He smirked, giving me yet another kiss.

"Deal. Just as long as the baby isn't in any danger, then I'm cool." I popped a piece of gum in my mouth, as well as giving Jason some. Him and his opened mouth.

"I would never put our son, in any type of danger." I playfully rolled my eyes, at his prediction.

We're having another one of our silly bets. This time, it's clearly about the sex of our baby. Jason's been raving about it being a boy... while my mom thinks it's a girl. Like I have said many of times, I don't care what it is. Just being healthy, is key to me. But Jason still wanted me to play along, so I took on that it would be a girl.

"I swear if I win... you'll be my little slave girl." Getting in the car, strapping in myself seatbelt, I waved him off.

"It would be much, I already slave around after you. Please don't let me name off, all what I do for you."