Chapter 55

Jason's POV

Three days later

Driving down the road as fast as I can, I finally pull into the driveway of Malarie's house. Unbuckling my seat belt, I step out of the car. Not caring to lock the doors, or to turn the car engine off. I can see the pissed look on her face, as I walk closer to her on the porch.

"Hey baby, and my other baby, I'm sorry I'm late." I bend down to place a kiss on her belly. Then back up to kiss her lips, she just turned her head so I could kiss her cheek. "What's up with you? I'm trying to give you a nice kiss here." I speak a bit louder.

"Is that what you call making it up to me? You know, since you kept me waiting for a three whole hours." The glare in her eyes made shift on my feet, nervously.

"I'm sorry, okay? I just got caught up, running a few errands." I shrugged, helping her up. "Huh. Why are your knuckles bloody? Or why is it that you have a scratch, on your stupid looking face? Tell me Jason, I want to know." Her tone sent a wave of unease through my body.

"It's nothing Malarie, I just punched a wall at home." Rubbing my hands over my face, I become overwhelmed with her questions. "You're a damn lie, and you know it. You are so lucky I locked myself out... I would have went back inside." She bumped pass me, heading to my still running car.

I followed behind her, trying to explain myself. Nope, Miss Hormonal, didn't want to hear any of it. The car ride was even worse. To say I was chewed out, is definitely not the word to describe her angriness towards me.

"We're here." I unbuckled myself, still looking forward. "Ugh, let's just get this over with." She struggled to get out, slamming my damn door.

"Calm down bro, she's just a little pissed off. She has our son inside of her, don't get upset." I closed my eyes tightly, reciting what I've been practicing lately. To stay calm.

A hit to the top of my hood, snapped me out my self-controlling. I looked up, to see Malarie motioning me to get out. Groaning, I got out the car, making sure to lock my third love. My first being Malarie, then my unborn son... but lately Malarie has been ranking in third. Nah, I'm totally kidding. But she has been working my last nerve.

"You're so freaking slow, we have already missed the Expected Parents Class. I know you're cheating on me... again! Only time will tell. Whatever you do in the dark, will come to the light." She nagged as we walked into Baby's R Us. I stay quiet by her side, just letting her get out what she has to say.

I am most certainly not cheating on her. I've just been really busy with some important things, I have no say in.

A pinch was planted on the side of my stomach. "Ow! Why did you pinch me?" I growled, rubbing my aching side. Now I'm probably bruised.

"You weren't listening, when I was asking you a question." She rolled her eyes, grabbing a shopping cart. I so very kindly, took it from her.

"What were you asking me?" We began walking, as I pushed the cart by her. "I was just wondering, if you wanted to get all the baby's stuff today. But you zoned out, and didn't answer me."

"Of course we will get all his stuff today, and any other things you want to buy." I assured. She pulled us on a random aisle, lifting up my black t-shirt. "Whoa babe, I don't think the other shoppers would like us getting all dirty and nasty... in the baby butt cream section." I chuckled, while she groaned.

"Jason shut up, I'm just checking your stomach. I feel as if I pinched your skin too hard." Realization hit me. I stood there, watching her intensively. "I'm sorry, you have a little bruise." I gazed down, seeing that I did have a red spot.