Part 3

"Ew," I said, this is definitely my fathers worst idea ever. Sending me to an all boys' school. Really! They're boys who are deprived of girls for a whole year. Stupid idiot!  

"Here we'll carry your bags up to the room," Neil told me.  

"Good luck with that," I said smiling as I pointed to my stack of 18 bags.  

"Oh." The boys just stared at my Louis Vuitton luggage set.  

"Give me a sec, I'll get some of the people on the plane to do it," I smiled at them. I climbed the steps to the plane. 

"Hello?" I called in. immediately five flight attendants lined up in front of me.  

"Yes, miss Eliza?" one of them asked me.  

"I need someone to carry my bags to my room for me please." 

"Yes, miss Eliza." Is that all they say?! I walked down the steps with the five flight attendants behind me. Of course the only the male flight attendants responded to my call. "Their over there," I motioned to my stack of luggage. The five flight attendants walked over to my luggage.  

"So, um, we'll take you to the room," Aaron told me.  

" Yeah, lets go," Jason said linking his arm with mine, "don't get freaked out by the other guys, their harmless," he told me flashing me a dazzling smile.  

"Okay, lets go!" I said smiling right back. Before I knew it we were running, Jason pulling me toward the building, the whole school following behind, eager to find out what room the new girl is in. finally we stopped in front of a door on the fourth floor, room 201.  

"YES! RIGHT NEXT DOOR!" I turned around just in time to see two really cute guys giving each other high fives.  

Jason pushed open the door to show me a huge living room and kitchen.  

"NO WAY! This is sick!!" I screamed. I ran into the room, tripping over my luggage.  

" You really need to be more careful," Aaron said smiling at me as he caught me.  

" Uh, yeah, thanks," I said, AWK-WARD. He set me down on my feet and backed up, blushing.  

"Here, let me show you your room," neil said walking over and scooping me up in his arms. 

"Neil! put me down!" i yelled laughing. He walked across to the farthest end of the living room and pushed open a white door, exposing two king size beds, two humongous closets, and two bathrooms.  

"DUDE!!!! This is my room! It's huge!" I screeched shooting out of Neil's arms and running to the closet closest to me it had just enough space to hold all my clothes!  

"Well its not just your room its also Aaron's," he said peeking at me form under his hair. 

"That's cool," I said smiling at him. Aaron seemed really nice, and he was very cute.  

"Hey," Aaron said walking into the room, " How do you like the room?"  

"It is so amazing! I am totally in love with it!" He just smiled at me.

--------------------------------A few hours later---------------------------------------------

" Hey guys, I'm going to go jump in the shower," I told them. 

" Do you need any help?" Jason asked raising his eyebrows. 

" Shut up you perv," I said throwing a pillow at him. 

"what? We really need to learn how to conserve water." He said laughing.  

"Ugh! Whatever." I said.  

"I'm just going to jump in the shower real quick." I told Aaron who was sitting on his bed.  

"Kay," he said.

After my shower I walked into my room with a towel wrapped around me. 

"Oh, um, sorry, I'll go," Aaron said getting up form his bed. Whoa awkward.  

"No its okay I'll just change in my closet."  

"Okay," he said laying back down on his bed.

comment on part 3 please. they make me write so so so much faster!