His First Thoughts On You

A/N: If you forgot how y'all met then you might want to go back and read it.

T O N Y

That dude has lady legs. Oh shit it is a lady. A hot one. Did I really just call her hot out loud. Just do what you came here for Tony.......... She said I'm pretty.
•••••••••••••••

S T E V E

Where to sit? Where to sit? Oh my, shes pretty. Will she let me sit with her? Well, why don't you go ask her, Steve?!?
She said yes. Gosh shes so pretty.
•••••••••••••••

B R U C E

Hey watch it! Oh, wow. She's so pretty. Say sorry. Aww, she wants to take the blame. Don't let her, Bruce. Be a gentleman. Ha, shes funny, and gorgeous.
•••••••••••••••

T H O R

This pretty lady doesn't know who I am? I must introduce myself. 'Go big or Go home' as the Man of Iron says. She is so attractive, for a Midgardian..... She's so cute.
•••••••••••••••

C L I N T

Whoa! Hotness at 3 o'clock Clint, sit over there. I can't tell you about SHIELD!!! Just play it cool. Yes, nice, tell her shes pretty. Oh, funny are we! God, I like her way to much right now.
•••••••••••••••

P I E T R O

How should I get her attention. Trip her! Great Idea, Me! *Trips you* Shit.
Well, compliment her. Wow, she's so beautiful. And funny too!! She's perfect. Oooh, She likes me!