Thirty Seven || Afterwards

It's pretty much the same cliché way a girl and boy become best friends. Actually it's really cliché.

"Well It was in third grade when he moved to New York. Our moms knew each other so that was another way we know each other besides school", I pause, "I guess we just became friends instantly" I look up at him.

James smiles down at me, "You know that story was so boring but when you tell it I could hear it over and over again for hours" he reaches down and grabs my hand, lacing his fingers carefully through mine.

"A part of me feels like I should slap you and then there's another part of me that wants to kiss you" I glance over his shoulder and then back at him.

He leans forward, resting his forehead against mine. "I'd go with the second option, but I might just be saying that to protect myself" he smirks.

I scoff at him and lift my head up, meeting my lips with his. The feeling was indescribable, literally. You can try to explain it, but you can't ever really. It's something that should be only expressed with actions, not words.

I pull away abruptly, "I want to go home" I whine.

He smiles and grabs ahold of my hand once again and gently rubs the side of my hand with his thumb as we walk to his car.
~

"I'm so glad to be home" I say when James shuts and locks the door.

"Me too" he slides off his coat.

"Now what?"

He places his finger to his chin, as if he had to think about the question. "I could think of something".

As soon as those words had left his mouth he lifted me up by my hips and threw me over his shoulder, walking down the hallway. He kicks open the door of his bedroom and walks over to his bed and tosses me, landing softly.

He shuts the door and climbs on to his bed and hovers above me for a moment, staring at me.

Then it happened.

He kissed me hungrily, wanting my full attention, which in fact he had. Especially in that moment.

He dipped down and kissed my neck, nipping on the sensitive spots.

"You know, if I had known this is what you had in mind then I should wouldn't have asked" I groan as he kisses below my ear.

"Shut up" he mumbles against my skin.

He kisses my cheek, "I know that you would much do this then be watching some petty show in the living room right now" he smiles as watches my reaction.

"You don't know that".

He raises an eyebrow at me, "Oh really. How about we see about that" he smirks.

I have to admit it; I am a little scared.

Without me having any say he took off my shirt. He dips his head down and kisses my collar bone.

I pull at his shirt, silently telling him to take it off.

"Fuck" I mumble as he does so.

He smirks and stands up and closes the curtains, stopping the sunlight shinning through and blocking the view that the neighbors might have.

"Still don't want to?" He asks as begins to undo his jeans.

I didn't reply, I just stared at his perfect body, which was probably considered creepy, like real creepy.

Once I snapped out of my trance he was already climbing back on the bed. He stripped me of my jeans.

I smile and he goes back to kissing me. I wrap my legs around his hips and my arms around his neck.

I knew exactly what we were about to do and I was completely okay with it.

~

Afterwards. That's what time it was right now.

I was wrapped up in the blankets, still naked next to James.

"Well that was fun" he turns his head and smiles at me.

I chuckle, shaking my head.

"What? I think it was pretty good" he crosses his arms across his chest.

I grab his hand lace it through mine, "It was fun, James" I smile.

He turns on his side to face me, "So tell me, who was your first?" He asks causally.

I chuckle, "You know who".

"Zeke?".

I nod.

"Did he-you know-force you?".

"God no! When it came to this kind of stuff he was pretty sweet about it" I say.

His reaction to my words was actually pretty humorous, considering that he looked like he was going to kill someone.

"What about you?" I ask, wanting to change the subject, desperately.

He bites to inside of his cheek. "I don't think you want to know" he gives me a half smile.

"Who was it?" I demand.

"Talia" he mumbles out.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!

I didn't yell that of course, mostly because I was still in shock that I had such a slut of a friend.

"Babe" James's voice knocks me out of shock.

I look at him. "Yes?".

"Don't worry about it. It's my past, you're my present, literally" he smiles.

God he can be so cheesy.

He kisses my cheek and stands up and dresses himself.

"So do you want to go on an actual date or will you just be my girlfriend already?" He continues to pulls up his pants.

It was something that I think we both wanted. I think I would be fine with not going on a date, I mean I did just sleep with him, so that could count.

"I guess, I mean if you want to" I mumble.

I sit up and pull the blanket up, making sure I'm covering my chest.

He walks around to edge of the bed and kneels down on both of his knees.

"Vena Anderson, there is nothing more in this world I want more than you. You have become my life, my thoughts, my everything. For the love of God, please be my girlfriend" by this time he had my hands in his.

I smile and peck his lips.

"Absolutely" that was way better than a date. Way better.

___________

Alright I want to thank everyone for the motivation and those who pissed me off to the full extent well there is a very large possibility that I blocked you #sorrynotsorry lol

Anyways sorry so short, but I thought that I better give you guys something, even if it's only like ten pages.

Also, from now on if I see any comment that I consider rude or harsh then I'm deleting it. Hah. Yeah.

I love all of you who support me, it's so appreciated.

Also whoever said that I was talking to you guys like toddlers (we shall not speak names) I'm sorry that I speak like this. Its just the way I am. So yeah.

I'll be posting that new book soon. very soon. Not sure yet though, I got a new job so my life if pretty hectic at the moment.

I also watched 'Men, Women and Children' and I must say it was on point to society. Like whoa.

So yeah, talk to you guys later. Feel free to comment and vote.

-BWS