Chapter 45

"Can you take me somewhere Taehyung? I feel so bored" you whined from the kitchen, looking for some ice cream on the fridge.

"Now?" Taehyung replied from the sofa after turning the TV off and you hummed in reply. "Where do want to go?" he asked after getting up and stretching his arms out.

"Anywhere you want, but somewhere new would be appreciated" you said and Taehyung pressed his lips thinking about a perfect spot to hangout.

He wanted to go to some less crowded place because he wanted to be alone with you in that opportunity. He wanted to turn that hangout into a date.

"There's a place in the highway, I love that place it's really beautiful" he said and you squinted you eyes.

"Highway?"

"Yes, there is a small restaurant and a empty place, not a spot for visitors but it's beautiful and serene" you smiled.

"Sounds good! Are we leaving now?" you got excited for in a moment and Taehyung nodded while smiling.

You quickly ran to your room and changed into a pair of black shorts and a white T-shirt with a denim jacket unbuttoned. You let your hair fall loose and took a scrunchie for emergency. For make up you applied some sunscreen and used to the black eyeshadow powder to wing your eyes instead of eyeliner as it gives a minimal look. Some peach lip balm and mascara and you no makeup look was done. And a pair of boots that completed the look.

"I am done" you said while coming out of the room and found Taehyung standing on the living room all dressed up.

He was wearing his same white T-shirt with a black leather jacket and a pair of black torn jeans and his same chunky boots.

"We are kinda matching our outfits today" he traces his eyes over your clothes and smile.

"Yup" you smiled back and Taehyung picked up his keys and gestured you to follow.

You lock your apartment and follow after Taehyung to the garage for his car.

There was a small race while climbing down the stairs between the two of you and as usual Taehyung was the winner.

After reaching the garage you saw Taehyung's car and was about to walk towards it just when Taehyung called you from behind "Not that one"

Confused about what he meant, you turned Confused about what he meant, you turned your head and saw Taehyung standing in front of his motor bike.

You scooted towards him with fleeting steps. "You still have this beast? I thought you sold it" you said in amazement because Taehyung rarely used his bike and had it hiding.

"How can you even think about that? It's my first vehicle and it's cooler than any other cars on the street" Taehyung bragged and climbed up on it. "Come on, and wear the head gear" Taehyung passes you the helmet and wears his own. And you climbed on it after wearing the helmet. "Hold tight" Taehyung instructed and you rolled your eyes.

"I know" you clutched on his jacket and he kicked start the beast.

Taehyung was kind of a harsh driver when it came to bikes, you had to constantly remind him of the traffic rules and the speed because when he was on his bike some kind of a rule breaker bad boy spirit possessed him.

The cold air hit on your face as he left the city and turned to the empty highway, the grip of your hand on his jacket became tighter as Taehyung didn't leave a chance to increase his speed when he found the road void. It was one hell of a fun journey and you felt free like bird. All thanks to Taehyung because without him you would have ended up all sad and lonely after Jungkook was gone. Taehyung pulled you out from every possible sadness you had and it has been two months that he is sticking to you like that after the accident.